Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

talk talk then sky who next

St3
All Star
Fixes: 2

talk talk then sky who next

Talk talk last week knocking on my door offering me free unlimited broadband for 6 months and home phone anytime calls for same price as plusnet. Then today sky knocking asking me if id move to them for sky bb,home phone and tv.. sky offered me 6 months tv for free ( basic package) and unlimited net, and anytime calls for £26 a month. only for 12 months then back upto whatever that would normally cost. Sky sales man trying tell me to keep clear of talk talk,bt,plusnet, lol
Im happy here and thats what i told them, sky sales man was showing me all these costs and how i would be saving, but all the costs he was showing me is costs that sky must pay bt and it all had nothing to do with the customer.
Like sky saying they pay bt the £75 to take over the line and i get that free ... eh ?
also the cheeky sales man from sky said when i opened the door.... hi so ive seen you dont have a sky dish on any part of your house ? eh .. cheeky so n so . he is lucky he didnt get a black eye
Win 10
i7 7700k
GTX 970
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: talk talk then sky who next

Hmm... I thought there was a law against cold calling ?
St3
All Star

cold calling happens alot in my area
Win 10
i7 7700k
GTX 970
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Keep your door shut... and you will be a lot warmer.... ( knowing that you haven`t got to argue PN`s case )  Cheesy
St3
All Star

i defended plusnet and said i would not switch for a million pounds, but if he offered 2 million i may consider it. He smiled and said " im sorry we cant offer you that deal" lol he really did ...
Win 10
i7 7700k
GTX 970
Community Veteran
Fixes: 14

I have the "No cold callers" etc on my door, cut down the knocks at lot. (Get it from MSE site)
Just ordered the Call Blocker for my ll as well. Getting fed up of the sales/ your M$ computer has a problem/ free prize draw/ PP claim etc etc etc calls. Down to £40 from £60 at the moment.
Given that "chose to refuse" is that over a year it will have paid for itself in a year.