cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet activation

amir852
Grafter

plusnet activation

hi all today tiscali called and confirmed me that my tiscali line has been sucssfully canceled so i then went to 02 site and typed in my home number and they said i already got broadband on my line and then went to tiscali and done the same and they all said i already got broadband on my line so i think my plusnet broadband will get activated within few days or early. and now im waiting for my stupid bank to confirm my direct debit im currently on the stage 'CHECKING YOUR DETAILS' so i wish my direct debit sets up and asap. wish me luck every one  Wink
6 REPLIES
198kHz
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Re: plusnet activation

Do calm down, old chap, or you'll have a stroke before you get PN broadband.  Smiley
Not young enough to know everything
James
Grafter

Hi,
As mentioned earlier, your account is in a pre-signup state.  Once your Direct Debit Instruction has been completed (which normally takes 5 working days), we will place you order.
Did you call to make a one off payment for the initial fee?
geewizz
Grafter

Say I was like in a hypothetical situation where I was reading the forums and someone posted a post in which they didn't use sentences or even commas for that matter and I happened to be reading it out loud and because there was no punctuation I ran out of breath and ended up collapsing from lack of oxygen and maybe even had a little bit of brain damage could I sue the poster for damages thx you for reading comma geewizz
Community Veteran
Fixes: 21

pierre_pierre
Grafter

amir852
Grafter

hi sorry i took few days because i was in holiday for a few days yes my direct debit has been setup about 2-3 days ago i checked it and now its on 'checking your line' so i should get it