Did you mean: 

parcel tracking:

Community Veteran
Fixes: 14

parcel tracking:

I am trying to track a parcel from Amazon. the latest update is this:
Destination Local time Latest status POD
GB          2014-12-24 02:45:41  Departed transfer center

So it has left the transfer center in a tardis?
8 REPLIES
markfrompompey
Grafter

Re: parcel tracking:

hehehe Cheesy
It looks like it Cheesy
I guess the 'local time' means it's current location time & from the far east time zone.
Community Veteran

That's the tax free time zone.
Community Veteran

It was from a LONDON warehouse.
However "it"  was delivered yesterday. However what was in the packet bares no resemblance to what I ordered  Cry Cry Crazy (I ordered an STC-1000 I got a moisture detector, not even close)
So now I have to return it then wait for a refund  Angry
Ordered a replacement from ebay, might get it before new year but I doubt it.  Angry
Community Veteran

Well opened a return case with Amazon, got an email from the seller saying I was to return it 2nd class signed for, so I responded by saying, I will do so when they agree to pay the cost, as it was a totally different item supplied. New email saying they will give me a full refund ;-)
Marksfish
Grafter

Another fishkeeper?
Community Veteran

No I use them for craft brewing, one on my HLT (hot liquor tank) and the other on my brew fridge. The fridge one blew last week so needed a replacement. (Alarm on at 3am, displaying HH powered it off, switched on in the morning and it displayed EE meaning open or short sensor, replaced sensor temps all over the place so replacement time)
Marksfish
Grafter

Interesting idea, they are used in the aquarium hobby for keeping water at the right temperature too which is what made me think that was what it was for  Smiley
Sorry, taking the thread off topic.
Mark
Community Veteran

NP this is chit chat so that is normal ;-)
Been using one on the HLT for several years, only started the brew fridge this year.
The brew fridge idea is that you can control the fermenting temp, during the summer the cooler is on, during the winter a heater (60W greenhouse type), so the beer gets kept at a constant temp. It can also be used to serve/keep the beer at cellar temps (which is what mine was doing) @~11C.
I know they are sold as aquarium heater controllers but us brewers tend to latch on to useful items like this.