cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

onesies

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

onesies

Anyone else get/wear a onesie?  Like a giant babygro-makes me feel like an overdressed Borat. Tho, I think he's probably better looking  Embarrassed
9 REPLIES
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star

Re: onesies

Yak
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Mrs w23 threatened to buy me one of those 'onesie' things, I just said 'no'.
I think I'd sooner wear the Borat style 'mankini'.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
nanotm
Pro

mankini's are cool if you've got the body for them, onsies are something that should be reserved for the mentally ill. the deranged, and those below school age, but apparently its cool to get some outlandishly printed pattern on your adult babygrow ........the last time I wore something like that it was an immersion suit something totally cumbersome and not at all stylish but very practical...... I just don't understand this fashion malarkey, still cant understand why someone would want to subject themselves ot uncomfortable impractical attire at up to 10 times the price of a nice pair of stretch cargo's and a nice warm pully..........yet every day I see young'uns parading about in what amounts to undergarments or nightclothes with some brand label or another.......
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Fixes: 47

I thought of getting a Mankini to wear in bed in case I get burglars.
The sight of me running down stairs in one would scare off the most hardened intruder.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
RichAllen
Grafter

I have a one piece Batman suit in the cupboard.
That's the closest I ever get to a onesie.
Mayfly
Aspiring Pro

I have absolutely no idea how they have become so popular they are the most un-flattering items of clothing I've see for years and I bet as a female not easy to go to the loo in either!
CX
Grafter

Wearing them around your home - fine. Wearing them in Tesco - chav culture.
Those who do choose to wear them in Tesco tend to require onesies in "potato" rather than "hourglass", and what a marvellous job they do of accentuating such beauty. Add some horizontal stripes and you're all set.
RichAllen
Grafter

For some unknown reason, people watch that daft idiot Sascha Baron Cohen, aka Borat, and think he's cool, and he wears Mankinis, so people think they're "cool".
Personally I wouldn't be seen dead in one, I don't even go out in public in the Batman suit (much).
gruf69

would rather run naked though nettles than wear one of those pathetic onesies