Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

more sad news

pierre_pierre
Grafter

more sad news

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-17216389
The police officer shot and blinded by gunman Raoul Moat has been found dead at his house in Northumberland.
The body of David Rathband, 44, was found by police at his home in Blyth on Wednesday night after officers received a report of concern for his welfare.
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Re: more sad news

Thats horrible. What a sad end the bloke has had.
All because Mr Moats ex lady decided to say her new bloke was a plod.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
randpwar
Grafter

Very sad news indeed. Moat was the one person, and the one person only, that was to blame for this brave man’s difficult years and early death
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Quote from: Sprite
Thats horrible. What a sad end the bloke has had.
All because Mr Moats ex lady decided to say her new bloke was a plod.
I Doubt she thought he would go this far, unfortunately she will have to live with what she said.
Very sad, not only for the policeman & his relatives but also for all the other people who lost their lives as a result of this madman.
Steve
Pro

Its very sad indeed when you take Into account what he was tweeting just days before.
He reportedly tweeted that he had “lost my sight, my job, my wife and my marriage” before posting “RIP PC Rathband”.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

this is tonights Police statement
Northumbria Police spoke to PC David Rathband last week after concerns were raised about his mental state.
PC Rathband, who was shot and blinded by gunman Raoul Moat, was found dead at his Northumberland home on Wednesday.
Chief Constable Sue Sim said officers had spoken to PC Rathband over concerns raised about his Twitter posts and had been reassured by him that he was OK.
On 24 February the 44-year-old sent a tweet mourning the loss of his eyes, job, family, wife and marriage.