cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

members centre

gizmo19621

members centre

hi is there a issue with the member center  where you cannot change the password to one of your own , it seems that some advisors know of a issue and some do not  thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 853

Re: members centre

Hi there.
We do currently have an issue where you’re unable to change your password via the change password tool in your member centre, however a workaround for now is to use the forgot password tool here: https://www.plus.net/forgotpassword/

Hope this helps.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
gizmo19621

Re: members centre

hi many thanks for your advice at the moment i have been told to use [Removed] as password although we have been with them for around 2 yr never had to change password then about 2 weeks ago i could not  log into a eBay account and plus net  which i found strange contacted plus net told them what happened some advisors say no problem others say other users had the same issue, have plus net got any idea when it will be fixed as tech are blaming my PC thanks  

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).