cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

joan Rivers

Community Veteran

joan Rivers

Comedienne Joan Rivers has died aged 81. She was one of the funniest people - venomous but so funny. Sadly missed.
8 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Re: joan Rivers

Her recent comments about Gaza women and children deserving to die rather tarnished her halo.
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
Fixes: 47

I loved her style of comedy  Sad
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Razer
Grafter

Quote from: AlaricAdair
Her recent comments about Gaza women and children deserving to die rather tarnished her halo.

Before this I may have said something like 'Oh, bless her' or 'Shame'. Since that, however, I was completely turned off and found myself spontaneously saying 'Oh, good.'
Community Veteran

The last time I saw her live was at the Queen's Theatre in Shaftesbury Avenue.  She was absolutely hilarious Grin Grin 
nanotm
Pro

her comments caused outrage because they were largely correct and totally against what is considered nice, the truth is often nasty and dirty but that fact is often overlooked, I don't agree with how she put her point across (and doubtless she avoided using any tact to generate more publicity) but I would be a hypocrite if I disagreed with sentiment.
its sad that she's gone but she had a decent innings and for that her family should be happy far more die a lot younger
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
alanf
Aspiring Pro

Those who do like Joan Rivers can watch An Audience With ... tonight at 22:35 on ITV1.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a594926/itv-to-air-an-audience-with-joan-rivers-on-saturday.html
Community Veteran

To lose Robin Williams and Joan Rivers in one month is very sad. Two comedy performers at the very top of their league Smiley
Community Veteran

Joan Rivers cause of death revealed.
A New York City medical examiner has determined late comedienne Joan Rivers died of hypoxic arrest during surgery.

This is basically Lack of Oxygen During The Procedure