Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how it could be

pierre_pierre
Grafter

how it could be

http://smg.media.mit.edu/projects/ChitChatClub/

The Chit Chat Club
The Chit Chat Club will be a cafe with 5-15 tables (depending on the venue and resources), each with several chairs for people to sit in as well as one or two avatar chairs.
There are multiple ways to interact with others in the Chit Chat Club. As in an ordinary cafe, people can walk into the physical Chit Chat Club space, order a coffee, sit down and talk with others and people watch. One can also enter the Chit Chat Club remotely through the website and occupy an avatar chair. This action opens a real-time two-way audio and graphical connection between the physical space and the online participant. Finally, a person physically present in the Chit Chat Club space may also occupy an avatar chair.

and it goes on and on for a few pages
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: how it could be

ja, und?
we already do that.  that individual has just added pix.  i'm in my personal cafe and you're the avatar.  presumably from your perspective 'tis t'other way about.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

as I said in my first post, it covers a lot of ground, that is just the first appetizer,  unlike some other people, I could have posted the lot and filled a few pages
David_W
Rising Star

So two objects are sharing the same space, that's physically impossible, as any good time travel movie will tell you!