Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

grrrrrr

St3
All Star
Fixes: 2

grrrrrr

All i cba doing is laying on the sofa watching old crappy movies........ but she wants the house cleaned up  Angry
Win 10
i7 7700k
GTX 970
18 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Re: grrrrrr

If she wants it cleaned, don't stop her.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Fixes: 47

Just make sure you lift your beer can off the floor when she's hoovering as it might get knocked over...and she wouldn't like that.
She'd have to get you a fresh one.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran

That reminds me...
How many men does it take to open a beer?
None - it should already be open when she fetches it.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Community Veteran

I've got to get out to the workshop and make space for all the junk in the house to reside in while relatives come and visit.
Oh and tidy up etc etc. Having had 17 days now with a flu type bug I really don't feel like doing any more than sipping my Lemsip  Grin
Fixes: 47

Wouldn't it be easier to make space in the workshop for the relatives?
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran

Not really as it's still full from the last lot of stuff that was dumped in there  Grin
Drunken ebaying doesn't help either as on more than one occasion I've won a pallet of "interesting stuff" for £0.99. In fact the last lot of power supplies I won (for 99p) the bloke who sold them just loaded up the whole of my car with "interesting stuff" and I ended up with double the amount of things I'd originally bargained on getting  Grin
RichAllen
Grafter

You lot are lazy, will it kill you to actually do SWMBO'S bidding for 2 minutes?
SMH!
Fixes: 125

Do SWMBO's bidding for two minutes - are you serious?
Finding two minutes not doing her bidding would be great  Cheesy

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Fixes: 105

+1 Cheesy
Will Moderate For Thanks
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Quote from: w23
If she wants it cleaned, don't stop her.

Yeah my thoughts too. I woke up to the sound of her cleaning everything downstairs.. lucky for me really as there was a huge pile of washing up I really didn't want to tackle. Thankfully she's in one of her thorough moods so that got blitzed along with everything else.
She's now upstairs blitzing everything else  Grin
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran

Quote from: Mav
Finding two minutes not doing her bidding would be great  Cheesy

Too true.
Call me 'w23'
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

Quote from: RichAllen
You lot are lazy, will it kill you to actually do SWMBO'S bidding for 2 minutes?
SMH!

OMG
if you don't protest enough and procrastinate just the right amount your going to be running chores for her all your life........far better to "pretend" that you didn't hear her (although how anyone can say they didn't hear the starting noises of the banshee howl is beyond me) then you spend a few hours slowly doing the job(s) with as many fresh air breaks and breathers (with liquid refreshments) as possible so she does the bulk of it herself, failing that (when you really cant be arsed with it) do the dying swan routine on the sofa with a ready supply of hot toddies (supplied by her of course)
never ever just say "yes dear" or you find she's sat on her arse supping brews all the time while your sweating your nackers off doing wimins work (which to be fair they never do properly without prompts)
can tell your either not married or still in the honeymoon phase when everything seems like fun done together......
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Community Veteran

^Like^
Call me 'w23'
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

nano, great advice mate, i shall remember those tips for the future!
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!