campaign that was waged against the world.  For doing that she was sacked
from her job as a Journalist at the time.  So she worked solely in an attempt
to inform ppl what was going on.
However, seems she has now gone too far when she has spoken out about
the recent deaths of the Prime Minister of Poland, his wife, and his government
& financial leaders.
They`ve shut her website down.

POLISH PLANE CRASH TRUTH VIDEO
The people of Poland are enraged over the mounting evidence behind the death of their president and the disappearance of their financial leadership. This Polish broadcast clearly identifies the lies being told as well as the background of the individuals that have been killed including their devastating stand against the Euro and refusal to participate in the contrived global economic meltdown and financial coup.
http://www.electsake.com/RevelationNowForum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1631

Post subject: Re: POLISH PLANE CRASH TRUTH VIDEO from the people
I have nothing but respect for Jane Burgermeister. She works very hard to wake people up and educate them. Her site www.flucase.com has been shut down against her will. Maybe she is under attack for doing this piece. The fact that Obama chose to play golf rather than attend this funeral is, to me, appalling! The man has no sense of decorum at all. Becuase this dead president refused immunizationd for his people, would not join the IMF, and would not enter the EU is why he is now dead!
This latest Obama snub is just nauseating.

That`s what happens when people are brave enough to speak out
against the global elite who are hijacking our world, and who will
very soon enslave us all - yet so many refuse to see either their
actions or their methods.
IF anything happens (heaven forbid) to Jane Burgermeister, then
please keep in mind what tptb have done to her so far.
It is not uncommon when ppl wont shut up to suicide them  (David
Kelly was just one of many, and Benazir Bhutto was another)

41 REPLIES
itsme
Grafter

Re: free speech - but shut up!

Well they have not shutdown her blog. http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/about/ where she says that the website was attacked by hackers.
So was any state involvement behind this?
Community Veteran
Fixes: 56

Jane campaigned tirelessly during the not-so-long ago swine flu propoganda campaign that was waged against the world.  For doing that she was sacked from her job as a Journalist at the time.  So she worked solely in an attempt
to inform ppl what was going on.
She was European Correspondent for the website of Renewable Energy World, a position from which she was suddenly dismissed in July 2009 after filing a series of criminal charges against Baxter, WHO and others alleging bioterrorism with the intent to commit mass murder.
WildRose52
Grafter

I guess hacking is always a good way of shutting someone down.
I cant see anyone else who would wish her any harm.
She seems to be a tremendously dedicated & very nice lady.
She often comes across as rather shy in her interviews, but she
appears to have researched her topics well.
As for that plane crash, I`ll give others chance to pass their opinions
first.
There certainly is an element out there who are set on silencing ppl
who say to much.
Benazir B. sealed her fate when she spilt the beans that OBL was dead.
David Kelly, well what can we say, other than he was right about Iraq, but
didnt live to see it.
There`s so many meet their end by `suiciding`
Theres lots of info online on that topic.
Just a thought...  perhaps I should be careful around her lol.
But then I dont suppose anyone`s bothered about me.  They`d probably
just look at this forum and say: `nobody believes her in there, we dont
need to worry`
  LOL.  (joke) 
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Quote from: WildRose52
Post subject: Re: POLISH PLANE CRASH TRUTH VIDEO from the people
I have nothing but respect for Jane Burgermeister. She works very hard to wake people up and educate them. Her site www.flucase.com has been shut down against her will. Maybe she is under attack for doing this piece. The fact that Obama chose to play golf rather than attend this funeral is, to me, appalling! The man has no sense of decorum at all. Becuase this dead president refused immunizationd for his people, would not join the IMF, and would not enter the EU is why he is now dead!
This latest Obama snub is just nauseating.

Even for your totally wild conspiracy theories that really takes the biscuit. I suppose you think that Obama knew that the Polish president was going to be killed in a plane crash and had the American forces set off a nuclear explosion under Iceland some time before so that the volcano started to erupt, and also made sure that the American Airforce spread chemicals in the atmosphere to make sure the weather was affected so that the ash cloud was spread across the whole of Europe preventing all fights in most of European airspace just so that he could snub the Polish people by not attending the funeral.
[Moderator's note by Thomas (Be3G): I've removed your previous post which clearly served no purpose other than to chastise a member. Such attitudes aren't permitted here.]
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Community Veteran

I've just removed two replies to this thread. Please don't think the thread's topic ‘free speech’ means it's a free-for-all to air your negative thoughts about all and sundry: all posts from here onwards should directly concern what the OP was discussing in this thread.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

this is similar to all the ill advised people (yes I can spell that word) who refused the three in one jab for measles because of a stupid "Doctor" did a report on false evidence and a small sample, then thousands of conspiracy theory women refused to let there children have the anti Measles, mumps and rubella jab.  The result now is that Britain is in an epidemic of contagious measles
Oh and swine flue did kill susceptible people in the UK
WildRose52
Grafter

this is similar to all the ill advised people (yes I can spell that word) who refused the three in one jab for measles because of a stupid "Doctor" did a report on false evidence and a small sample, then thousands of conspiracy theory women refused to let there children have the anti Measles, mumps and rubella jab.  The result now is that Britain is in an epidemic of contagious measles
Oh and swine flue did kill susceptible people in the UK

....and so has the swine flu vaccine appeared to damage many others.
The CDC in U.S. is currently assessing the situation regards the increase
in G.B.Syndrome since the vaccinations.
Only this week a child (one of twins) in UK died within hours of having received
an annual flu shot.  Of course they are vaccinating children now under 2
against seasonal flu. 
Wasnt Poland one of the countries which refused to vaccinate their people?
Hardly surprising seeing as the President of Poland would already have known about
the tainted Baxter vaccine that was shipped, and which would have started a full
blown pandemic  around the world had it been used.
What I just CANNOT understand is this :-
I have previously posted a link in another thread -  in which people can LISTEN for themselves
what Bill Gates  (who has ploughed billions into new vaccines)  ADMITTED in a recent
speech in which he was talking about CO2 emissions, and suggesting that the best way to
REDUCE CO2  was to REDUCE the population.
Which bit do people not understand?
When he said that the population can be reduced by NEW vaccines....  better healthcare..... and
reproduction health services.....    then surely people should be saying :  `hey wait a minute,
are those things not meant to mean we live longer....  rather than DIE sooner?`

Here`s that link again, and I would respectfully urge ppl to listen carefully to what he DID say :

btw, a video`d recording of that speech can hardly be called a conspiracy theory.

Denzil
Grafter

I don't know about Jane Burgermeister, so won't comment, but the Polish PMs funeral was generally poorly attended. In case anyone missed the little news story, there were no planes flying over northern Europe at the time. Mr obama couldn't attend, whether he wanted to or not.
That's the truth. It may be a bit boring and obvious, but its still the truth.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

and the true facts about the swine flue vacine are here on the NHS web site http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pandemic-flu/pages/vaccine.aspx
WildRose52
Grafter

Angela Merkel was over  the border, but still didnt attend,
yet could have travelled by car.
These sort of stories do always sound conspiratorial - same
as 911 and 07/07 did - until alot of experts started to speak out.
What I do find (and I`m NOT referring to this forum) is how
many people are genuinely unaware of how many have been
suicided when they have gone against the wishes of the ones
who are really running the world right now.
The Politicians that people see are only the front men, and they
are carrying out a specific agenda - and you are going to see it
happen.
WHY do ppl think we were NOT allowed a vote on the E.U.?
Many including Poland (not to mention Ireland) were against it.
You can disbelieve all you want - but that wont alter the final
outcome one little jot.     The only thing that people will find is
that they are less prepared both physically and spiritually.
IMHO Jane Burgermeister is going to need to watch her back.
She`s in their sights - same as Benazir Bhutto was after she told
the world that Osama Bin Laden had been murdered.
(that in turn leading many to ask :  if he`s dead...  then who`s that
guy in the videos they kept bringing out afterwards?)
The world is really not the way we`ve all been led to believe it is.

pierre_pierre
Grafter

from the CDC(American Centre for Disease Control) report on the HiN1 flu
Site last updated April 23, 2010 5:30 PM ET
Situation Update
On the one-year anniversary of the 2009 H1N1 pandemic, CDC reports that flu activity is low nationwide, although 2009 H1N1 viruses continue to be reported in small numbers. According to the April 11-17 FluView, flu activity in the United States is declining across most key indicators. The most recent CDC mid-level estimates are that about 60 million people in the United States have been infected with 2009 H1N1, 270,000 have been hospitalized and 12,270 people have died from 2009 H1N1-related illness. Sporadic flu activity, caused by either 2009 H1N1 or seasonal flu viruses, is expected to continue throughout the summer in the United States. Internationally, 2009 H1N1 flu is still circulating, including in the Southern Hemisphere, which is entering its flu season. For more information, please see the international situation update. For more information about the first year of the 2009 H1N1 pandemic

From an American Site
What is Guillain-Barré syndrome?
Guillain-Barré syndrome is a disorder in which the body's immune system attacks part of the peripheral nervous system. The first symptoms of this disorder include varying degrees of weakness or tingling sensations in the legs. In many instances the weakness and abnormal sensations spread to the arms and upper body. These symptoms can increase in intensity until certain muscles cannot be used at all and, when severe, the patient is almost totally paralyzed. In these cases the disorder is life threatening - potentially interfering with breathing and, at times, with blood pressure or heart rate - and is considered a medical emergency. Such a patient is often put on a respirator to assist with breathing and is watched closely for problems such as an abnormal heart beat, infections, blood clots, and high or low blood pressure. Most patients, however, recover from even the most severe cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome, although some continue to have a certain degree of weakness.
Guillain-Barré syndrome can affect anybody. It can strike at any age and both sexes are equally prone to the disorder. The syndrome is rare, however, http://afflicting only about one person in 100,000. Usually Guillain-Barré occurs a few days or weeks after the patient has had symptoms of a respiratory or gastrointestinal viral infection. Occasionally surgery or vaccinations will trigger the syndrome.
After the first clinical manifestations of the disease, the symptoms can progress over the course of hours, days, or weeks. Most people reach the stage of greatest weakness within the first 2 weeks after symptoms appear, and by the third week of the illness 90 percent of all patients are at their weakest.

and from the NHS site
The swine flu vaccination programme began on 21 October 2009 and the highest-risk groups were offered the vaccine.
Vaccination for those in the initial clinical at-risk groups will continue over the summer.
http://Vaccination for healthy children under five years stopped at the end of March 2010.

Thats what valid research finds and not reading the Daily Mail

WildRose52
Grafter

Yes Pierre.
....and would that be the same NHS that told us that the HPV vaccine
was also safe for all teenage girls?  hmm.....
(going to be interesting later perhaps when they come to want to have
a family)   (back to Bill Gates comments, of course you need to listen
to him too before you can believe me)   I am pointing you to the info
so you will find out for yourself.   How much fairer can I be?
Please, prove me wrong, take a little trip to YouTube....   put HPV vaccine
into the search bar, and assuming that YouTube have not removed them
take a listen to parents and victims accounts.
As they say:  seeing & hearing  is believing.
My words mean nothing unless you hear it for yourself.  
I can understand that.

WildRose52
Grafter

Pierre,
IF H1N1 vac was so safe....  then why did so many NURSES and
DOCTORS speak out saying they would NOT take it even if it became
compulsory?
Warning: Swine Flu Shot Linked to Killer Nerve Disease
By Dr  Joe Mercola
A warning that swine flu vaccine has been linked to a deadly nerve disease has been sent by the UK Government to senior neurologists in a confidential letter.
The letter from the Health Protection Agency, the official body that oversees public health, was leaked to The Daily Mail, leading to demands to know why the information has not been given to the public before the vaccination of millions of people, including children, begins.
It tells the neurologists that they must be alert for an increase in a brain disorder called Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), which could be triggered by the vaccine. GBS attacks the lining of the nerves, causing paralysis and inability to breathe, and can be fatal.
The letter refers to the use of a similar swine flu vaccine in the United States in 1976 when:
More people died from the vaccination than from swine flu
The vaccine may have increased the risk of contracting GBS by eight times
The vaccine was withdrawn after just ten weeks when the link with GBS became clear
The U.S. Government was forced to pay out millions of dollars to those affected
Concerns have already been raised that the new vaccine has not been sufficiently tested and that the effects, especially on children, are unknown.
http://www.foodconsumer.org/newsite/Non-food/Drug/180820091012_warning_swine_flu_shot_linked_to_kill...

Please note:  I have only used the above website for this info, because you will find if you link to Dr. Mercola`s own website
you will be asked to `sign in` or `sign up`  -  and the pop-up box stops us from reading the article until you do one of those two
things.    But you can try it for yourself :  here`s the Dr`s link :   
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/09/01/Swine-Flu-Shot-Linked-to-Killer-Nerve-...
pierre_pierre
Grafter

your at it again, please do a full google of HPV and read this from all the places that use it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HPV_vaccine and then tell me what idiot said it wasnt safe
and please stop reading the Daily Mail, it is printing loads of rubbish