Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

film on tv channel

Devonian
Grafter

film on tv channel

Ok, admittedly I have had a few beers.
But I have just switched on the tv, channel hopping, and arrived at channel 410 on Freesat.  A channel called Film On TV. (never heard of it)
I was greated by a woman in her 50s/60s dressed as a clown.. quite revealing clothes to..  Shocked and a black girl I reckon early 20s in tight revealing clothes, and a Jew guy in all the traditional black dress, big beard the lot, must be in his 40s.
He was lying on the floor, the black girl was um how do I put this. let's say playing cow boy on the top half of his chest and the clown woman was doing some freaky chanting.
At the same time views are texting in and directing them.
Now, it's not sexual... but it is incredibly bloody wierd and I have no idea what so ever what is going on.
All I know is it is freaky as hell, the picture quality reminds me of Dad's old beta max and I can't for the life of me figure how this is allowed to broadcast.
But I tell you what, this, plus all the brain washing religious channels have put a stop to me buying a tv licence.
I'd rather be fined than pay for this crap.
28 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Re: film on tv channel

Quote from: Devonian

Says it all  Tongue
Wink
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran

On a second note if thats what beer does to you and you think thats weird... Get yourself some morphine! Better still if you really want it to get freaky take some tramadol with the morphine and hold on to something lol  Cheesy
Seriously maybe i should also hit the bottle..  Grin
Devonian
Grafter

Grin
Bring the Bacardi and I'll supply the Coke.  Grin
Community Veteran

Done!  Cheesy
DaveyH
Pro

Quote from: Devonian
But I have just switched on the tv, channel hopping, and arrived at channel 410 on Freesat.  A channel called Film On TV. (never heard of it)

Owned by Alki David, heir of the Hellenic bottling company fortune.
Who (i'll be polite) and call him a 'character' who's basically out to disrupt the broadcast industry and gets himself sued A LOT as result, usually for rebroadcasting other networks without permission/rights.
All I know is it is freaky as hell, the picture quality reminds me of Dad's old beta max and I can't for the life of me figure how this is allowed to broadcast.

That channel is only really there to promote the VOD/streaming network where he streams the stuff hes knicked.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Wonder what the audience figures will be like on  Ch 410 tonight  Roll eyes as a result of this posting !    Cheesy
TORPC
Grafter

Got to be better than watching endless repeats of BBC Cheesy
Devonian
Grafter

Well if this pile of junk is allowed to broadcast, then I'll steal Peter Griffins (Family Guy) idea, and start my own channel... The first programme... The side boob hour.  Grin
TORPC
Grafter

did that idea come from an old Arnie film that had mutant females with an extra baby feeding part ?? Cheesy
Devonian
Grafter

Community Veteran
Fixes: 56

crikey one of the links on that page is to ITV and big boobs - YUCK  Crazy
TORPC
Grafter

Wouldn't want you to get 2 black eyes OJ Cheesy Roll eyes
You know what Ye Olde saying is
(More than a) Can not say the rest on here, those that know won't tell)) Roll eyes
Heads up
Search a famous search engine if you don not know the answer Tongue
Devonian
Grafter

Quote from: Oldjim
crikey one of the links on that page is to ITV  Crazy

I just noticed....  Shocked  wow!
Community Veteran

Quote from: Oldjim
crikey one of the links on that page is to ITV and big boobs - YUCK  Crazy

Now I dunno about the rest of the fellas here but a modest pair of jugs is nice. Big is ok if you can put up with the knowledge that you know they'll soon be drawn to gravity making her look not so great.. but OMG those words biggest on the end of that video.. they're just wrong - very wrong!
Many women however seem to think that the bigger they are the better. Amy Childs is a fine example, a year or two back she went for an enlargement as hers were sagging and she had it done in a way that was meant to stop the new ones sagging. A few months later... they've met gravity again  Crazy
Modest is good. Whatever nature gave the women is how it should be as far as I'm concerned. There are very attractive women who don't even have any cleavage so I fail to see what all the fuss is about.