cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'entirely unforgivable' crime.

Fixes: 125

'entirely unforgivable' crime.

Terrified homeowner who stabbed burglar to death tells how he used carving knife in 'fencing match' ...
Three others, Christopher Troy, Martin Jamieson and Wesley Gibbons, were jailed today for what the judge described as an 'entirely unforgivable' crime.

I'm just wondering what could be deemed as a 'partly unforgivable' or even a 'forgivable' crime Undecided

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: 'entirely unforgivable' crime.

I've noticed a change recently in the way judges treat householders who defend themselves and their property.  I think it's a good thing that they are now receiving the backing of the law.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Re: 'entirely unforgivable' crime.

They have the right idea in Oklahoma: http://www.wtop.com/?nid=209&sid=2693539
Not only was the woman not prosecuted for defending herself and her child from intruders, the accomplice is being charged in relation to the death.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.