cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-Divorce

geewizz
Grafter

e-Divorce

I was leaning over a urinal in a motorway service station at the weekend when I saw an advert for an online divorce service. It struck me that I was standing in one of those moments which define an era. Like being on a moped on Brighton beach with a parka on and listening to old people on deck chairs slurping icecream, or wearing a Walkman while crossing a picket line at a pit head.
6 REPLIES
Plusnet Alumni (retired) orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: e-Divorce

Was it a positive or negative feeling? I had something similar on learning that there's a website out there on which you can adopt a child that is specifically compatible with you medically in order that you can have a transplant victim candidate should anything go drastically wrong with you.
I may have the wrong end of the stick there but it seems a little cold to me, to want to adopt a child so that you can chop bits out and replace your own rather than because you want a child.
Definitely a moment of the era though, if a little dark - but then that adds to it for me.
[me=orbrey]shakes himself[/me]
Sorry everyone.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Definitely a moment of the era though, if a little dark - but then that adds to it for me.

Well, it would do, seeing as you are still trying to "kick start" your helo with a cat  Cheesy Roll eyes Grin
nadger
Rising Star

Quote from: geewizz
I was leaning over a urinal in a motorway service station
Mmmmm Lips are sealed
pcoventry
Grafter

Quote from: geewizz
Like being on a moped on Brighton beach with a parka on and listening to old people on deck chairs slurping icecream

What a depressing picture  Cry
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Only because the price of petrol in the scooter has shot up so much, you can`t afford an ice cream for yourself ! !  Tongue : Tongue Grin
pcoventry
Grafter

I'd sell he scooted. You'd get at least £3.50 for the fuel which would buy a ice cream. The bike cash would be a bonus,