cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cheif drug adviser sacked

scootie
Grafter

cheif drug adviser sacked

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/lawandorder/6087824/Chief-drugs-adviser-sacked-b...
ive said all along the reasons why the goverment dont legalize the soft substances or at least dont make alchool a band substance.
why empoly these people to advise if they just sack them when they advise on somthing they dont want to hear. tax tax tax is all the goverment have in mind not are health or well being
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: cheif drug adviser sacked

as a so-called "drugs adviser"  he was absolutely useless
I asked him where I could get a bag of crack and he told me to ***k off
Community Veteran

His job was to advise but the government has the decision as to whether they take his advice, but to sack him when they don't like his comments is wrong.  It won't encourage any others to come forward except 'yes' men of course.
johpal
Grafter

The man's surname (Nutt) seems apt! Some of his claims appear "off the wall", but all activities carry risk and he states this in fairly stark but, IMHO, accurate terms.
Now, he claims his advice to be based on scientific evidence. If it came to a vote, who do you really believe, the scientist, or the politician?
The political rhetoric: Stalin? He was an amateur compared to this lot!
Community Veteran

he may be a government adviser, but he is also a voter with a right to an opinion.  this crowd of space wasters in parliament are now seeking to stifle adverse criticism.  shades of saudi?
give him his job back and sack that tosser who took over from the crook.
scootie
Grafter

it's the fact they asked doctors, police ect ect to grade the substances on the harm to the person taking and the social impact ie theft to fund the substance, cost on the nhs ect, what comes out top booze, cigs and herion.
no wonder  the goverment if not jus one man (cough) Alistair Darling dosent want to see that way of gradeing come in to effect.
its a fact of life substance abuse has bein going on since the dawn of  man and will never stop.
its a case of which are the lesser evils of the substance's out there. A list was made and chucked in the bin as a system of taxing the lesser evils wasnt workable for them and the ones doing great impact are all ready big money spinners for the goverment.
i think the only reason they droped cannabis to class c and back to b was get more openly smoking it so when they re grade back up they get more fines money.
i say look to dam, not for the cafe's but for the 2 cats they use, soft and hard thats it no a,b,c,d,e, rubish