cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asbo's gone to the dark side

scootie
Grafter

asbo's gone to the dark side

and the guy behind the dark vader mask is richard branson, yes you can all cane me for my stupidity. well to be honest it wasnt my stupidty but the post office broadbands insanely dog poo of a billing system that has landed me on VM's door mat.
form last march Post Office have billed me right by direct debit once and that was the march bill, the 2 months after that they refused to debit my bank account and so i rang up and requested i pay by cash as to lessen the load on the dog poo system. all was fine intill last week when i grabed the phone with delight to finaly give notice to canecl my broadband on the 8th of march.
o that delight soon disappeared when the default rude CS agent that PO use told me my account was 400 quid in the red, OMG my blood boiled, the issue now is that i can only get that bill down to just 200 quid as foolishly i have not kepted all the paypoint recpits and can not prove i have paid them. if you dont mind am just going to scream for abit GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
so as mad dash to insure my internet addiction can carry on i rang VM up to try and get them to have a look see at why next door can get 50mb but me just the national product, got a call from the spotter saying its green light but some extra work needs doing before the standard install can take place.
if PO put a tag on the line, will i only be able to get it cleared if the bill is settled? as i can see me wanting to use the copper in the future once am out of the vm contract.
i dont intend hiding from post office but with the length of time this battle of right and wrong will no doubt go on i cant see me settling the bill for some time to come as i ant going down with out a fight but also dont want bad creadit on my file
it's a real shame as i have been waiting for march to come round so i can get fttc on the line, now am in the land of docsis.3
if you have choice of PN or PO i say stick with the plus nutters you cant go wrong here
7 REPLIES
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: asbo's gone to the dark side

Virgin Media has nothing to do with Sir. Richard Branson, Sir. Richard Branson Lisans the name to NTL Group ltd.
scootie
Grafter

i know but it wouldnt be as scary taking dark vaders mask off to find the ntl group logo stuck on his shoulders
scootie
Grafter

any one know if oldham's cable network was telewest or ntl in the 90's ?
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Try Cable Forum for your Answer!
Community Veteran

the post office offers broadband?  well, there's a thing.
Fixes: 47

Yes but.....
Their premium service is slower than their value service
Your data might arrive at a house three streets away
Someone else's data might arrive at your house and you will have to take it to them on a memory stick
and if you're not in when your data arrives a ecard in hieroglyphics might be left explaining when and from where your data may be collected Wink
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
scootie
Grafter

Just waiting for peak time to hit and see how bad  latnecy and packet loss gets hit
PN can you train VM support agents up to  your excellent standard