Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyclue what this van is

pierre_pierre
Grafter

anyclue what this van is

apart from white and a smoky deisel
http://www.braintreeandwithamtimes.co.uk/news/9248181.Braintree__Video__CCTV_of_hit_and_run_smash/?r...
it did a hit and run in front of a CCTV
12 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: anyclue what this van is

WoW please tell me the handbrake was not on the Clio.
Isawitall
Grafter

Well i don't know whats going on with these local rags, but if they persist with those annoying adds that blank my screen i won't bother with them anymore.
The same things just started happening with the Huddersfield examiner !!
Damned annoying and a big NO NO !!
pierre_pierre
Grafter

that add started two days ago, and the RSS icon changed at the same time. the Chinese one has a close at top right, seems to work
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Quote from: CWNA
WoW please tell me the handbrake was not on the Clio.

If it was and it rolled that far thatx an MOT failure and the insurers should refuse to pay out - especially parked on a junction like that.
As for the van I think it's a ford transit connect. Drove one a year or two back for my employer of the time (real old heap it was too).
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
pierre_pierre
Grafter

thats what I think it is = the door windows and handles tie in and does the bonnet line, the back door picture are not that good

What do you mean no good, its a Turkish delight
Fixes: 125

Quote from: Sprite
If it was and it rolled that far thatx an MOT failure and the insurers should refuse to pay out - especially parked on a junction like that.

Illigally parked on not it could be seen so the van driver would still be at fault.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran

Quote from: pierre_pierre
thats what I think it is = the door windows and handles tie in and does the bonnet line, the back door picture are not that good

What do you mean no good, its a Turkish delight

Alright the van itself in general may be ok, but the one I drove had a SCREAMING fan belt so loud you could barely hear yourself think and then to make matters worse the window winding handle was broken - PITA at the dartford crossing. The handle I could live with.. the fanbelt stayed with me and my ears all evening.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Is it my imagination or is the blue car moving just before the van hits it? Is it a stunt I ask myself?  Cheesy
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

I don`t think so... it appears that way, because the actual impact moment is missed between the frames of the video
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Set-up for the insurance ,I should think.
Even the guy who 'turned-up in his car' to give directions......47 seconds after the 'accident'.
Was he superman, with x-ray vision? He must have been some distance away at time, and the guy ,Mr Connor, was in his car remarkably quickly, with barely enough time lapsed to open the car door and start the car before pulling forward into view.
All too much of a coincidence if you ask me.
next, he'll be saying it was Lord Lucan driving ( and I know it wasn't him as he was collecting trollies at my local supermarket  Wink ).
pierre_pierre
Grafter

seems that the crash was deliberate, this is the Essex police version http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-15028623
Community Veteran

Quote from: Sprite
As for the van I think it's a ford transit connect.

Essex Police are trying to find the driver of the Ford Connect

Cool