cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

any Orthoptist in the house - stick on corrective prism

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

any Orthoptist in the house - stick on corrective prism

Semi stupid question but google failed me.  I have recently been given a stick on prism for my left lens on my glasses and took it off today to clean it and the backside of the lens, but forgot to take note of which way it goes.  I am assuming the vertical tooth edge is to right but not 100% sure.  All the guides say how to refit it but not which direction.it fits.  Lens is rectangular so can't tell from way its cut as it fits both ways

Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017
2 REPLIES
Luzern
Pro

Re: any Orthoptist in the house - stick on corrective prism

In no way am I an orthoptist, but I suggest you look at your prescription. There may be something there about the direction of the base, verbal or diagrammatic to aid you. 

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Community Veteran

Re: any Orthoptist in the house - stick on corrective prism

I didn't get a prescription as they have them in stock in the clinic and they are just generic strengths.  I just never took note of which way it was fitted

Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017