Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zippy

Anonymous
Not applicable

Zippy

ZIPPY.JPG

Zippy unzipped: Puppeteer reveals the lewd secrets of children's TV classic Rainbow - from heavy drinking and backstage sexism to toys arranged in sexual positions and the time Jane showed the set her leather S&M outfit...

It's all true, I was there !

The Rehearsals were X-Rated.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7255079/Zippy-unzipped-Puppeteer-reveals-lewd-secrets-child...

4 REPLIES 4
Minivanman
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

Re: Zippy

We'd have recognised you anywhere! Wink

61nlC58MzzL._SY355_.jpg

Don't limit the friends you haven't met with arguments you'll never have.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is that from your own collection @Minivanman?

Minivanman
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

@Anonymous 

Shhh. Embarrassed

Don't limit the friends you haven't met with arguments you'll never have.
7up
Community Veteran
Fixes: 14

@Anonymous wrote:

It's all true, I was there !

All i can say is thanks - for being part of one of my favourite childhood TV shows.

Never really understood Zippy, George and Bungle to be honest - it was weird seeing talking living puppets that you didn't see in real life but i eventually accepted it. Geoffrey was my favourite character - which incidentally in that article states that he was fed up with the puppets getting more fan mail than he did. I'll never understand that - sure Zippy could be funny but they weren't real living things and i never really understood the point of them - even now! Geoffrey however was IMO the main star of the show and was pure brilliance. Sad to see that he never recovered his career from Rainbows downfall. Worse to hear that he died last year - I'm gutted!

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!