Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero tolerance.

Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

Zero tolerance.

I have zero tolerance for those that dump rubbish, but Local Authorities need to pitch in here.

We have weekly a collection and one that alternates between stuff that can be recycled (blue bags supplied free by the council) and general 'black bag' rubbish (we have to buy those). Garden waste is in green bags (yep, we have to pay for those as well) and bigger stuff has to be taken direct to the recycling depot. The trouble is our nearest one here in Carmarthenshire is an unbelievable forty miles away. An eighty mile round trip to get rid of items you cannot put out weekly such as an old printer or whatever? Crazy, and no wonder we get these problems.

My previous Local Authority has become even worse as you now have to make an appointment before going down to recycling depot where a ticket is issued before access and strict instructions are given as to what to dispose of and where.

Madness.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-37350153

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
2 REPLIES
St3
All Star
Fixes: 2

Re: Zero tolerance.

Dont worry plusnet forum admins are good cleaners and this post if needed will be put into the correct rubbish bin Wink 

Win 10
i7 7700k
GTX 970
Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

Re: Zero tolerance.

You are too kind! Just so long as it is recycled I don't mind. Smiley

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.