cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Youtube - Christmas video that you'll love - Chart No 1

Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

Youtube - Christmas video that you'll love - Chart No 1

This is l;iterally Number 1 in the charts - First few seconds could be turn off but stick with it.. it's BRILLIANT! 

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
7 REPLIES 7
Community Veteran
Fixes: 44

Re: Youtube - Christmas video that you'll love - Chart No 1

I heard about this on the news and a short clip of it as well and it ruins a half decent song. Utter rubbish, but each to their own.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 28

@Mook  well, todays "modern yoof"... have been traumatised and brainwashed by Paul Martin on Flog-it..... cos he keeps

saying    "Quality Always Sells"..

Talking of Quality... there is a show on ZDF (german t.v.) tonight at 19:15 for 3 hours of entertainment...    set your VPN to Germany...

(Yeah it is in German , but you may get past that if there`s nowt on UK tv ! ! !)..

Spectacular Artistry and Great Emotions - Helene Fischer once again presents her personality show on Christday. The audience can expect a varied program full of highlights in 'The Helene Fischer Show'  with a mixture of music, artistry, surprising duets and special stagings. The entertainer has also invited many national and international stars, who together with her will provide plenty of goosebumps moments.

Among others in the Düsseldorf exhibition hall are:

Hollywood star Kiefer Sutherland, 'Mr. Despacito 'Luis Fonsi,

Italy superstar Eros Ramazzotti,

hit power women Maite Kelly, Michelle and Kerstin Ott,

actor Florian David Fitz,

comedians Olaf Schubert and Martin Schneider,

rock voice Ben Zucker,

magician Farid,

newcomer Eli,

Ina Regen,

pop star Luca Hänni,

performance artist Blondy,

vocal talent Philias Martinek,

the Vorarlberg acrobats by Zurcaroh

and soul musician Stefan Gwildis, who will perform together with the signing choir HandsUp.

The audience can look forward to a very special duet with Paola Felix, who will sing her hit 'Blue Bayou' together with Helene Fischer after many years of musical abstinence.

Community Veteran

@Mook wrote:

I heard about this on the news and a short clip of it as well and it ruins a half decent song. Utter rubbish, but each to their own.

Well unlike you he's sold over 75k copies of it raising thousands and thousands for Trussell trust - which operates foodbanks all over the country.helping those in poverty.

Still think it's utter rubbish?

Community Veteran
Fixes: 44

It's great that it's doing so well for the charity, where the majority of sales will no doubt be for the very fact that it is a charity release but that still doesn't detract from the fact that I still think it's utter [-Censored-]e. But if it floats your boat, then sail away.

RJM
Rising Star

Entirely agree with Mook  -  it really is horrendous.

I am really pleased that the charity will attract more publicity and more donations though.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

That's the thing about Christmas songs.

Bad is often good.

Bad makes me smile at this time of year more than good.

That video made me smile which was good.:smiley: Or was it bad? Or too much wine? Am I rambling?

Community Veteran

Now i remember why i decided to crawl away and hide under a plusnet virtual rock. Some members here are humourless, rude and not worth my time.

I tried spreading a bit of cheer on xmas eve / day and look how the negative moaners have destroyed it.