Fixes: 13

Re: Your new leader thinks about eating a chip

" Enjoy "....... says it all , really  ! ... Huh

Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

Looks like she's saying "vinegar, you put vinegar on these chips?"

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

nah - she is a getting ready for the latest ruling from Brussels  - where is the mayonaise

Community Veteran

"This is all you're getting Merkel, no champagne and caviare."

Luzern
Pro
Fixes: 2

Obviously her mouth was mobile, when that shot was taken. I wondering, @shutter will say if my conjecture is right, if it was one of many taken in rapid sequence. My gut feeling is that it was chosen politically.

You can get same effect when pausing TV: you can get some real gurnings!

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Minivanman
Hero

Same thing will Miliband and his burger, remember that one?

Eat in public at your peril is the watchword, those moving munching chompers will get you into trouble every time.  

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Fixes: 47

I thought it was quite funny.

She was happily walking along eating a cone of chips until someone handed her a drink leaving her with no free hand to stuff chips in her mouth.

Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

@Luzern  Yup!... I reckon you could be right... those "paparazzi" geezers always use multi shots, so that they can choose the one they think will get the mose kudos when published.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

I'd just raise the cone of chips to my face and grab them with my lips and teeth (done it enough times before!!), would have made for a far better photo op than just standing there looking like a muppet... Grin

Minivanman
Hero

@twocvbloke

As @Luzern quite rightly said these are taken in rapid sequence and easy enough to get us all looking likes muppets if and when the occasion arises - as it obviously did.  

To my mind she is steering a steady ship through turbulent times and whilst I might not agree with her party's politics, she's the best person for the job. As for Corbyn, he's just being passed round by his own crew like some molested cabin boy.

It's all rough with the smooth of course but it does irritate to see the EU stabbing her from the front whilst our own press stab her in the back. They might not be better than that, but I would hope we are.

VileReynard
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 9

Stabbing is the latest fashion:-

The Sun’s suspended columnist and former editor, Kelvin MacKenzie, could be reported to the police for inciting hatred and violence towards Jeremy Corbyn, Labour sources have said, after he joked about the party leader being “knifed to death”.

In a recent interview with the New York Times, MacKenzie reportedly said: “I think the fake news headline that would give this country the most joy would be: ‘Jeremy Corbyn knifed to death by an asylum seeker’.”

Luzern
Pro
Fixes: 2

Minivanman wrote:

@twocvbloke

As @Luzern quite rightly said these are taken in rapid sequence and easy enough to get us all looking likes muppets if and when the occasion arises - as it obviously did.  

To my mind she is steering a steady ship through turbulent times and whilst I might not agree with her party's politics, she's the best person for the job. As for Corbyn, he's just being passed round by his own crew like some molested cabin boy.

It's all rough with the smooth of course but it does irritate to see the EU stabbing her from the front whilst our own press stab her in the back. They might not be better than that, but I would hope we are.

@Minivanman Have you just misspelt yourself a four letter word?Grin

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Minivanman
Hero

That being the case, I'm sure our ever vigilant mods would have censored it. Wink

Anonymous
N/A

I fear the picture in the original post had been photoshopped. Here's the original:

IMG_0248.JPG