Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet the spam never ends

TORPC
Grafter

Yet the spam never ends

Are you looking to pay off your debts?
Dear Sir/Madam
You previously responded to one of our adverts to earn an extra or full time income. I hope you have found the videos and testimonials I sent to you in previous emails of interest.
I was just wondering if you have found what you are looking for?
If you haven't - we may have the answer. The power of Kleeneze is that you can get started straight away, so you are earning money straight away. It’s a simple system and we support you every step of the way.
Doug & Sandra Roper joined Kleeneze and were quickly able to earn the additional few hundred pounds a month that they needed to pay off debts that had mounted up and were soon able to afford all the little luxuries they wanted.
Check out Doug's story Click Here
Kevin Rider found himself getting further into debt as a driving instructor as he struggled to manage his money. Since starting our simple home based business he has never looked back, earning £233 in his first 4 weeks for less than 8 hours work a week in between giving driving lessons.
Within 6 months he was earning £1,200 a month and soon went full time as he had doubled his income as a driving instructor.
Click Here to hear his story. [Removed link]
I would very much like to have a chat with you to get your thoughts and answer any questions you might have. Please just send me a text or an email with a good time to speak and I will give you a ring.
Many thanks Debra and Oliver 07894 814685
To unsubscribe, please click here:
http://my.privateeyeservice.co.uk/cgi-bin/set_contact_prefs?id=000004fcf4f600165cf [altered link to prevent accidental clicking actions by removing 7 of the last characters]

What make me laugh is when they say
"You previously responded"  that said has anyone ever heard of http://my.privateeyeservice dot co dot uk
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Yet the spam never ends

I thought the post title was about a tutorial on how to win "Lets play 4 in a row".
TORPC
Grafter

Re: Yet the spam never ends

Grin