cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yahoo Mail Spam

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Yahoo Mail Spam

Is anyone else noticing an increase in spam in their yahoo email?
I used to get a lot in my spam folder and 2 or 3 a day in my inbox but today (and yesterday thinking about it) I have had rather a lot delivered to my inbox. Despite hitting the spam button for years on end on the selected emails it seems that their spam blocker isn't actually learning like they claim it will.
/rant
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
3 REPLIES
Fixes: 125

Re: Yahoo Mail Spam

When I was registered with several Yahoo Groups I would get something like 2000 or 3000 junk emails every few months.
I have just checked my yahoo email (haven't logged in since goodness-knows-when and there were 4 emails all from Yahoo (2 from 2011 and 2 from 2012).

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Hmm I have two yahoo accounts and my main one continues to get spam which is delivered to my inbox while my other account gets none but got hacked recently in their super hack attack while my main account did not  Crazy
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Razer
Grafter

I haven't had a single spam email delivered to me with my yahoo account, ever. For all I know there could be thousands upon thousands sitting in the spam folder - which I never see because I never log in to the site.