cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XboX One Box

Steve
Pro

XboX One Box

Just the box and only the box sold on Ebay for £155.00 with £8.29 P&P makes me quite frankly sick. Lookout folks.

The next generation Xbox One console special Day One FIFA Edition box and packaging, including an unused 14 day Day One Edition Xbox Live Gold trial.
Also includes the FIFA download card (slight tear, see pictures), which has already been redeemed, but included for prosperity.
Console not included.
Box and packaging will be sent in secure and safe packaging to ensure the safe arrival of your item.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Xbox-One-Day-One-Edition-Box-and-Packaging-includes-day-one-XBL-14-day-tri...
14 REPLIES
Fixes: 47

Re: XboX One Box

People who have disposed of their console packaging have bought console packaging as it raises the resale value of their console.
However £155 does seem a little excessive.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
gnicholson8
Grafter

Clearly someone believe that it included the console, and so did someone else to help the bid to get that high.
Fixes: 47

Can't believe these bids http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=141131999182
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Fixes: 124

You beat me too it - 15 bids Huh Roll eyes
Some people obviously have more money than sense Undecided

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

More money than sense ? They have no sense at all !
RichAllen
Grafter

And out there there's someone that's daft enough to buy it.
Won't be me though, even I'm not that daft even if I had the 155 quid to spend, which I don't.
kmilburn
Grafter

It's amazing what some people will pay for; some people really should be more careful reading the description.
Just like a few years ago,  Man Pays $800 for Empty Xbox 360 Box on eBay, Another one for  $600 and £470 for photo of Xbox 360
Steve
Pro

Quote from: Strat
People who have disposed of their console packaging have bought console packaging as it raises the resale value of their console.
However £155 does seem a little excessive.
That Is fair enough I guess but I don't think you are ' allowed ' to sell empty packaging on Ebay.  http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/prohibited-accessories.html
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

the con artisists flogging those boxes often write the "console not included" bit in red or green knowing some colour blind person will buy it for big money and then complain fruitlessly about having been ripped off ....
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Steve
Pro

Talking about colour there Is a white xbox one on Ebay currently sitting at £1,300.00 with 20 minutes left. Ultra rare!!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/White-Xbox-One-I-Made-This-Console-Limited-Edition-New-with-4-games/251393...
gnicholson8
Grafter

Yeah, the I Made it editions for the employees,
one sold for charity for over $11,000 for the  Wounded Warrior Project.
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

somewhat crazy but at least it is actually a console, I seem to recall one of the special edition halo consoles going for over 10k a few years ago, along with one of those racing ones (special case shaped like some sort of car) going for similarly stupid money although they purported to be one of 10 globally available....
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Quote from: Strat

Could understand that reasoning for an older system, but the xBox One hardly is?
A friend of mine got hold of one. Apparaently his wife was not happy about him spending the money so he put it on eBay. He'd like one, but isn't too bothered. So if his auction fetches enough profit he'll get rid, otherwise will keep for himself.
Not a bad system I think (the idea, not the xBox) Wink
RichAllen
Grafter

Quote from: nanotm
and then complain fruitlessly about having been ripped off ....

If they don't read the small print, then they deserve everything they get, or in this case, don't get IMO.
I sympathize with the fact they can't see colours, but they should seek help before they click "Buy".