cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-Factor (Robbie Williams)

mrmarkus1981
Grafter

X-Factor (Robbie Williams)

Banging on the Radio about how 'amazing he was'.
I'm sorry but his performance was rank, and he was quite obviously off his rocker on something!
7 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Re: X-Factor (Robbie Williams)

Yeah we saw it. It was embarrassing - so much so that we changed channel!
I've never liked Robbie but I'll admit he did have style... once! His X-Factor performance was awful though.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Steve
Pro

I thought his performance was perfect,great song,im sure if you had to listen to it on the radio so many times you would like it.Must of been hard what with him being out the limelight for so long to then come back and sing a song no one has heard before takes a huge amount of courage,not to mention the fact of him suffering stage fright to then have to prise the doors open knowing millions of viewers were watching would be enough to make anyone a bit terrified.
Dont think he was on anything in my opinion,think he was just really scared,whats interesting though is he comes back with these new songs that no ones heard and everyone judges it saying how (rubbish) or (embarrasing)it is.Fact is if he came back with someone elses material he would be judged by that also,I think its great hes keeping it  fresh.Going to be a shame if he goes back to take that but he has given us some great songs and entertainment and im sure theres a bit more to come. Wink
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

My comments were not based on the song itself but more how he performed it. He was clearly out of tune in places.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Steve
Pro

Heres the new robbie song video bodies for anyone who thought his live performance was awful,i think this is sheer gold

Community Veteran

Yes, it's a great video. Grin
mentalist3d
Grafter

im sure if you had to listen to it on the radio so many times you would like it

sounds like brainwashing  Wink