cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wondering where in the World to go for your hols?

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Wondering where in the World to go for your hols?

Take a look at this first if you want to avoid being earthquaked! Every one on the planet in the first 15 years of this century. Best viewed full screen and HD...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph7Eczs-nTI&feature=youtu.be

4 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Re: Wondering where in the World to go for your hols?

Good job I haven't the money for a passport, let alone a holiday somewhere foreign... Funny

Jonpe
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 2

During the eruption in Iceland in 2010 it was pointed out by an expert that the largest volcano in Iceland is overdue an eruption.  If/when it does erupt, it will be many times worse than what we experienced seven years ago.  If you happen to be on holiday abroad, you might have problems flying home.  It was reported at the time that John Cleese took a taxi from Norway to Brussels so he could catch the Eurostar back to London, and a London cabbie told me one of his colleagues had a customer jump in saying, "Frankfurt please".  There is apparently no truth in the rumour that the cabbie gave the customary response of, "I don't go south of the river, mate".

Community Veteran

I'm waiting for the supervolcano in Yellowstone Park to go up! Now that will be interesting! Not even Donald will be able to deny that it's a problem.

Minivanman
Hero

These days we always go to Stopathome.

Well cooked food, traffic free, zero passport checks.... and always arrive on time. Add to that it's stones throw from the coast in a country second only to England. Magic.

Earthquakes? Not around here butty boy bach. 

Oh yes, and the 'hotel receptionist' says still loves me. Thumbs Up   

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.