Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Womens Prison ?

Hero
Fixes: 5

Re: Womens Prison ?

@Anonymous wrote:

Infested is a strong word to use, is it not? Reminiscent of Nazi language referencing Jews.

Maybe n your twisted view.  Roll_eyes

Which party has recently been tarred with the 'anti-Semite' brush?  Oh yes ... the Labour Party.

Presumably you won't find any deep connotations in my use of the word 'tarred'.

Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

@RobPN

That thought popped into my head as well. Thumbs_Up

Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not who somebody else is today
Hero

I'm sure @Anonymous could manage to start an argument with his own shadow in a darkened room!

Oops ... 'darkened'.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RobPN wrote:

Maybe n your twisted view.  Roll_eyes

Which party has recently been tarred with the 'anti-Semite' brush?  Oh yes ... the Labour Party.

Nothing twisted about my view, @RobPN

It is indeed interesting how the mainstream media have latched onto the accusations of antisemitism in the Labour Party while ignoring the blatant islamophobia in the Conservative party.

Hero

@Anonymous wrote:

Nothing twisted about my view, @RobPN.  

Strange, considering how you twist so many comments into an argument, normally those from a certain poster.

FYI I'm not a Conservative, although I admit that I voted Conservative for the first time at the last General Election purely as I am a Brexiter - which we all know your superior views on so I can't be bothered discussing that any further with you.

I've also never voted Labour.

@Anonymous wrote:

It is indeed interesting how the mainstream media have latched onto the accusations of antisemitism in the Labour Party while ignoring the blatant islamophobia in the Conservative party.

Ah ... accusations...

Wasn't your comment that (using) the word 'infested' (was) being 'Reminiscent of Nazi language referencing Jews' an accusation then?

And I can't be bothered to read whatever your islamaphobia link leads to thanks.

Edit: Punctuation

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RobPN wrote: 

Ah ... accusations...

Wasn't your comment that (using) the word 'infested' (was) being 'Reminiscent of Nazi language referencing Jews' an accusation then?

Not at all. Merely an observation.

Hero

@Anonymous wrote:

Merely an observation.

As in "Oh look, a squirrel"?

In my view, in the context of your reply and to the person you were replying to, in this case;

'observation' = 'veiled accusation'

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RobPN

You are, of course, entitled to your view.

Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

Not for me to make any comparison here, but read this earlier.

"Greg Short started farting in the communal office the day he arrived," David Hingst told the Supreme Court of Victoria in Melbourne, "and he progressed to the point where he would do it every day. He would regularly lift his bum and fart on me while bending over the printer and although I would spray deodorant on him the situation became unbearable......"

Made me smile anyway. Smiley

PS. Sorry at the way your interesting topic has been allowed to degenerate @rongtw.

Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not who somebody else is today
Hero

@Minivanman

Before someone jumps in and asks for evidence of your account, I've just Googled it and hereby provide this linkWink

Anyway, back to the topic 'Womens Prison?' ...