cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Women addicted to candy

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Women addicted to candy

It's claimed in this article that women are spending £400,000 a day on candy, personally I find that a slight exaggeration but at least it's sugar free !
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2463636/How-women-blow-400-000-day-playing-Candy-Crush-add...
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: Women addicted to candy

My missus never has that much in her handbag  Cheesy
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

Some of those tablets games are very addictive in nature but i was under the impression most adult's were equipped with the sense to know that such behaviour was bad for the body and the mind long before it became a problem for the wallet.......
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Community Veteran

Quote from: shutter
My missus never has that much in her handbag  Cheesy
Have you seen the price of some of these bags, I am not so sure you would get that many for that amount, what is it with women and handbags ?
On a more positive note the cost of some handbags has risen so perhaps they are seen as an investment or will it go the same way as the Tulip bulb craze in Holland centuries ago ?  
Community Veteran

Quote from: nanotm
Some of those tablets games are very addictive in nature but i was under the impression most adult's were equipped with the sense to know that such behaviour was bad for the body and the mind long before it became a problem for the wallet.......
If you look into this a bit more (no criticism intended) it seems that some people mostly men pay nothing at all and I am not referring to pirated software
Smiley Smiley
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

I'm not sure about that though I know plenty of people who spend hundreds if not thousands playing mmo's each year but I guess it goes to the size of your wallet, myself I prefer not to spend cash I could use on other things like a day out or a holiday on gaining a few extra pixels on a screen for a few minutes ......don't get me wrong I enjoy playing games on my pc or console when there's nothing else to occupy my time I just don't waste cash doing so
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Thunderclap
Grafter

Candy or Candy Crush?