cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Women Shoppers

Fixes: 47

Women Shoppers

A few short months ago my daughter decided she had to go shopping in the Meadowhall area of Sheffield on the same day as the Tour de Yorkshire cycle race came through the city.
To say the trip was lengthy and chaotic would be an understatement.
Today she decided was the best day to take me Christmas and birthday present shopping...on the same day as the Sheffield Great Yorkshire Run closed main roads in the area we were heading for.
Our average speed across the city was 2mph.
Why do they pick the worst days of the year to go special shopping and fail to listen to reasons why they shouldn't Sad
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Re: Women Shoppers

Shame on you Strat, this is very dangerous ground you are treading. I thought you were of an age and experience not to question the vagaries of the confused blindly single-minded female psyche when it comes to shopping
You might as well ask why they have to do their Christmas shopping in the last two weeks before the event. And why they need to dress and make-up as if they're going to a dinner and dance to do it.
But we love them anyway...well most of the time except maybe when the shopping bug hits.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Infinity
Pro
Fixes: 2

Quote from: Petlew
And why they need to dress and make-up as if they're going to a dinner and dance to do it.

I had to ask a certain female to not put too much perfume on before we went out in the car, it was worse than one of those overpowering dangly Air Fresheners......
Nice expensive perfume, but overpowering in an enclosed space, even with Windows open !

Shopping with a lady, first task in any Clothes shop.... look for somewhere comfy to sit down !!
Second task, don't get caught looking at other women !!
Third task, don't ask the price !!
TORPC
Grafter

Even Plusnet mentions the Sheffield Great Yorkshire Run http://community.plus.net/?s=Yorkshire+run&x=0&y=0
I suspect she mat possibly of thought the shops would of been free of shoppers, which may have clouded her judgement in such areas, I know it affects many a woman Wink
That said where it comes to Woman, us fellas are always wrong. even when we are right Tongue
PlusComUK
You said it here 1st Smiley
& never a truer word said Wink