With more low temperatures forecast

2Cc.jpg

Yes it happens every year, but perhaps a little sooner this year

29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Winter is a coming

Frost resistant material keeps surfaces 90 per cent clear without any chemicals

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6176277/Say-goodbye-scraping-ice-windscreen.html

Or, buy a Ford with heated windscreen !

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 47

Or ....... Just deal with it.... like everyone else does....  It happens every year....

WInter is not something we don`t know about or understand... it is one of our "four seasons"... 

Keep a watch on the calendar....

for Halloween....... Bonfire night... Rememberance day... Christmas Day...  Boxing day.....  and New Year...

Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1,021

Best title for a forum post ever.
For anyone who watches game of thrones.
Cheesy
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Anonymous
Not applicable

The ignore filter has kicked in again....

Poster blocked.

Post hidden.

(not @Gandalf) 

Tall Poppies have no place on this Forum.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Frost resistant material keeps surfaces 90 per cent clear without any chemicals

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6176277/Say-goodbye-scraping-ice-windscreen.html

Or, buy a Ford with heated windscreen !

I did !

https://community.plus.net/t5/General-Chat/Ford-Kuga/m-p/1564229

1.4ºC here at the moment...

Beautiful clear deep Blue Sky

I think we will ignore the cold, and stay in today, and tomorrow....

Booked a Tesco Home Delivery instead, Wednesday, when it's forecast 10ºC overnight

And with up to 4 months of Blizzards forecast, time to start stocking up our  large larder.

We overstocked last year, and come the Spring, donated what was left to local Food banks.

Bring it on.

jab1
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 73

@Anonymous wrote

And with up to 4 months of Blizzards forecast, time to start stocking up our  large larder.

We overstocked last year, and come the Spring, donated what was left to local Food banks.

Bring it on.

As they seem unable to accurately forecast 24 hours ahead, I somehow can't see how they can forecast 4 months ahead. Smiley

John
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous - Don't take this the wrong way but I think your filter is broken, it's still allowing you to post! Grin

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's actually quite funny, appreciated.

As you can imagine, I selectively decide who to ignore !

nozzer
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

@Anonymous wrote:

The ignore filter has kicked in again....

Poster blocked.

Post hidden.

(not @Gandalf)

@Anonymous

I personally think that's offensive. It's obvious who you are referring to. Why do you do it? It's totally unnecessary to want to continuously prove your superiority, all it does is gets people's backs up! Could you issue us all with a copy of your ignore software please?

billnotben
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

@Anonymous wrote:

Hopefully that forecast will turn out as accurate as the hot weather continues into October one.

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 47

Infinity wrote .....

1.4ºC here at the moment...

Beautiful clear deep Blue Sky

I think we will ignore the cold, and stay in today, and tomorrow....

Booked a Tesco Home Delivery instead, Wednesday, when it's forecast 10ºC overnight

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

What a wimp !.....

Having a lovely holiday here in the Wye Valley.... clear sky.... sunshine all day... and temp hovering just above 10c...

actually it got up to 12.5 c when we were at Hay-on-Wye.... but then we went along the side of the Black Mountains...exciting driving.... a very narrow single track road... with few passing places, climbed up the side of the black mountain and then...... . WOW  !  What a view... and the sheep looked oh so clean... could see for miles... We have a daily trip out for the rest of the week... and looking forward to them all... 

What a shame. some people have to stay indoors and phone up for a delivery of food from a supermarket, because  the temperature drops a bit....

artmo
Community Veteran

@nozzer wrote:

@Anonymous

I personally think that's offensive. It's obvious who you are referring to. Why do you do it? It's totally unnecessary to want to continuously prove your superiority, all it does is gets people's backs up! Could you issue us all with a copy of your ignore software please?

From my psychology studies it is a common trend for someone who suffers from an inferiority complex to continuously strive to appear superior.

RobPN
Hero
Fixes: 5

@shutter wrote:

What a view... and the sheep looked oh so ...

@shutter

I wondered how long it would be before the sheep were mentioned!  Lips_are_sealed

I thought we were going to be limited to your RAM question Wink

RobPN
Hero
Fixes: 5

@artmo wrote:

From my psychology studies it is a common trend for someone who suffers from an inferiority complex to continuously strive to appear superior.

@artmo

Maybe a bit like this? ...