cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows Insider Email

Fixes: 47

Windows Insider Email

I get regular emails from the Windows Insider project.

However with the latest one I'm having a little difficulty reading it Undecided

Hallo Windows-Insider,

wir würden gerne Ihre Meinung zu den neuen, spannenden Funktionen des neuesten Windows 10 Insider Preview-Builds erfahren.

Die Anregungen, die wir von Windows-Insidern wie Ihnen erhalten, sind wichtig – vielleicht sogar wichtiger, als Sie denken –, wenn es darum geht, eine noch bessere Version von Windows für Milliarden von Nutzern auf der ganzen Welt zu entwerfen.

Darüber hinaus haben Sie die Option, im „Slow Ring“ Insider Preview-Builds zu erhalten. Diese Builds werden nach den Builds im „Fast Ring“ veröffentlicht. Das bedeutet, dass Sie einen stabileren Build erhalten und gleichzeitig die Chance haben, neue Windows-Funktionen auszuprobieren. Das Beste aus zwei Welten! (Sie können natürlich jederzeit zum Fast Ring wechseln – oder zu Ihrer regulären Version von Windows 10 zurückkehren, wann immer Sie möchten.)

Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
9 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 27

Re: Windows Insider Email

@Strat - You're being asked to express your opinion on the new Windows builds, as they are of more value than you may think. You can also get build from the 'Slow Ring' which are deemed more stable allowing you to really test the new features. Wink

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

IMTranslator.......

Hello Windows Insider,

We would like to hear your opinion about the new, exciting features of the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview build.

The suggestions we receive from Windows insiders like you are important - perhaps even more important than you think - when it comes to designing an even better version of Windows for billions of users around the world.

In addition, you have the option to obtain InsiderPreview builds in the 'Slow Ring'. These builds are released after the builds in the 'Fast Ring'. This means you will get a more stable build and have the chance to try out new Windows features. The best of two worlds! (You can of course switch to the Fast Ring at any time - or return to your regular version of Windows 10 whenever you want.)

Job Done ! !  Wink

Fixes: 47

But why send me a German copy rather than the English emails I have received previously.

I hope it's nothing to do with Brexit or Trump.

Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran
Fixes: 27

A case of fat fingertitis I suspect. Maybe check your (account's) preferences just to make sure you've got en_GB as your default, and only, language.

Jonpe
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 2

@Strat  Because "Vee haf vays off making you translate".

@Mook  Selecting English (UK) with Microsoft usually means you get Englsh (US).

@shutter  I have a 'fast ring' on my cooker, does that mean I've had Windows 10 all these years without knowing it?

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

@Jonpe That depends on the size of your kitchen.... why not count them? ?   ( your windows ...... doh!)..

MKSlinky
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 3

Insider preview is quite an apt name.., I had a Vindaloo last night and I've got a fast ring too! Funny

rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 11

Are you sure PN has not put you on one of their spurious IP ,s and MS actually think you in Germany Cheesy

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
MKSlinky
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 3

@rongtw

I think you might be onto something there. Strangely after I read the German MS letter above I quickly Googled the translation and when I came back to this thread my browser asked if I wanted to translate it into German. That's just weird!