cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will PlusNet sponsor my event?

N/A

Will PlusNet sponsor my event?

Very tongue in cheek time.....
I've recently been appointed treasurer for our local [Pudsey, Leeds] Christmas lights committee.
Amongst the relatively mundane things that come up, I have to pester local businesses for donations. (In return they get varying levels of logo presence on the event literature/banners etc)
Anyhow, since Chrismas lights are so popular with PlusNet, I thought I'd see if they wanted to sponsor the switch-on and parade etc.... Grin

Erm, although this is [largely] a joke, if you *are* interested give me a call and we could have a chat.
(Equally, the invitation is open [drop me a PM] to anybody who would like to help out, large donations or small are welcome, we also make donations to local charities and groups who help make the event fun - its not just a one-night thing.)
4 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Re: Will PlusNet sponsor my event?

Hi James,
Tongue in cheek or not, I'll highlight this thread to our Marketing team.
Simon_M
Grafter

Sounds dangerous to me. I can just hear the support call.
Pudsey PN subscriber: My connections just dropped
CSC: Oh, it'll be the Christmas tree lights, we get a lot of this at this time of year.
Pudsey PN subscriber: Well your guy in the dirty pink trainers has just switched them on, get him to fix it before he comes back to the office !!  - What? Purple? Well they look pink to me.
Community Veteran

I'll highlight this thread to our Marketing team

Duly highlighted Smiley
Sounds like you've landed yourself a fun task James.
Speaking of landing, would a local Leeds airline be interested too?  Wink

James
Grafter

Quote from: Mark

Sounds like you've landed yourself a fun task James.

Erm, which James?