Oh dear.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1315917020404252672

Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not who somebody else is today
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 14

Re: Why trailers have a speed limit.

Bet he has a headache in more ways than one.

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 41

I had an "almost" similar experience towing a caravan... Hated that thing, following me around all the time, and making me drive slowly....

Was coming home... after a week away, with the grandkids in the car... that caravan was still following me... and we were going at about 50mph.. cos I was nervous of driving with that thing behind me... dual carriageway, going down a slight hill... well, sort of .. when the back end started to wiggle about a bit... took foot off the go pedal, and coasted to a stop into a convenient layby... checked the anti shake bar, it was ok... but a scary time even so.. eventually got back home safe... declaring that was the last time we went on hols with it ... and put it up for sale..

Best thing I ever did.... FREEDOM ! ! ! ! ! ...

Highlighted
All Star
Fixes: 1

Seen that three years ago @Minivanman 

Highlighted
Champion

A man as driving up a mountain road when he got stopped by a police car. The policeman said  do you know your rear lights are not working. The driver became very agitated, the policeman said calm down its not that serious a problem, The driver said it may not be serious to you but it means Ive lost a caravan, my wife and two kids!!!!Funny

Highlighted
Aspiring Legend

Towed traliers and boats in my time, but never a caravan so kudos to those for even trying.

Me, I like to see what's behind me and what's coming up on the outside when overtaking. As for reversing one, I'd rather not even go there even though it is in one direction.

Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not who somebody else is today