cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Do You Share A Birthday With Who Is Famous?

Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Hi All
If today is your birthday, happy birthday!
I share a Birthday with:
Wild Bill Hickok
Birth name James Butler Hickok
Wild Bill Hickok was born May 27, 1837 in Troy Grove, Illinois, USA. He was a  gunfighter, scout and lawman whose reputation as a marksman made him a legend of the Wild West frontier. He was shot to death while playing poker August 2, 1876 age, 39.
Richard Schiff
Birth name Richard Schiff
Richard Schiff was born May 27, 1955 in Bethesda, Maryland, USA. He is an American actor known for his role of Toby Ziegler on the TV drama 'The West Wing'.
Cilla Black
Birth name Priscilla Maria Veronica White
Cilla Black was born May 27, 1943 in Liverpool, England, UK. She is an English singer, actress and TV personality who is perhaps best known for her song 'Anyone Who Had A Heart' and also for presenting the game show 'Blind Date'.
Louis Gossett
Birth name Louis Cameron Gossett, Jr
Louis Gossett,  Jr was born May 27, 1936 in Coney Island, Brooklyn, New York, USA. He is an American actor who has starred in numerous films including 'The Deep', 'An Officer and a Gentleman', and 'Left Behind: World at War', among many others.
Ramsey Lewis
Birth name Ramsey Emmanuel Lewis, Jr
Ramsey Lewis was born May 27, 1935 in Chicago, Illinois, USA. He is an American jazz composer and pianist who was a member of the 'Ramsey Lewis Trio' and host of the radio program 'Legends of Jazz'. He is one of the greatest performers of all time.
Christopher Lee
Birth name Christopher Frank Carandini Lee
Christopher Lee was born May 27, 1922 in Belgravia, England, UK. He is an English actor who is best known for his roles in many Hammer Horror films such as 'The Curse of Frankenstein' and 'Dracula: Prince of Darkness'.
Jamie Oliver
Birth name James Trevor Oliver
Jamie Oliver aka "The Naked Chef" was born May 27, 1975 in Clavering, Essex, England, UK. He is an English TV chef and personality who has appeared on many TV series. He is one of the most famous chefs in the world and has authored many books, including 'Happy Days with the Naked Chef'.
Todd Bridges
Birth name Todd Anthony Bridges
Todd Bridges was born May 27, 1965 in San Francisco, California, USA. He is an American actor best known for his role as Willis Jackson on the TV series 'Diff'rent Strokes' and also for his role on 'The Waltons'.
Vincent Price
Birth name Vincent Leonard Price, Jr
Vincent Price was born May 27, 1911 in St. Louis, Missouri, USA. He was an American actor who is remembered for his roles in many horror films including 'Dr. Goldfoot and the Bikini Machine', 'The Invisible Man Returns', and 'The Last Man on Earth'. He died of lung cancer on October 25, 1993, age 82.
So Who Do You Share A Birthday With Who Is Famous?
[Edit]
To make it clear that it is Famous people that you share a Birthday with.  Not your nurse or Dr.
32 REPLIES
nadger
Rising Star

Re: Who do you share a Birthday with?

I share my birthday with the staff nurse who looked after me when I had chemotherapy in Feb 2009.
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star

@nadger,  Who do you share a Birthday with who is Famous?
pierre_pierre
Grafter

about a million people, and rather a lot on the same day as mine
Fixes: 47

Re: Who Do You Share A Birthday With Who Is Famous?

Anne Robinson and George Gershwin to name but two.
http://www.famousbirthdays.com/home.html
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran

Carla Bruni Smiley Smiley  Maybe I'll give her a call and suggest we get together to celebrate this year Cool Cool
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star

This Carla Bruni?
Embarrassed
Community Veteran

Yes that's her Gary.  The Italian singer, model, and wife of President of France Nicolas Sarkozy.  What she sees in him I don't know.  Do you have her phone number?
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star

I did a Quick Search for: Carla Bruni and that embarrassing image popped up.  I do not know her phone number.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Well, according to http://www.celebritorium.com/ I share mine with 60 odd "names" including Mario Andretti and Stephanie Beecham to name but two...
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

my grandmother brother was Knighted does that count?
jmd
Grafter

Ronald Reagan and someone else who I cannot just remember......................
also it is the date the Queen ascended the throne,
the day of the Munich Air Disaster
MrC
Grafter

My son and I have the same birthday as Bhumibol Adulyadej, the King of Thailand. Does that count?  Cool
thejudge
Grafter

The only world-famous names I recognised from the list at the link Petlew gave us were Johnny Depp and Cole Porter. If you're a footy fan, then you can add Miroslav Klose of Germany to that. Scary to think that he was born on my 16th birthday...
wacky17
Grafter

OMG i share my birthday with David Hasselhoff and Camilla Parker Bowles  Lips are sealed