Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's James_H?

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 10

Re: Where's James_H?

Where's James?
Try reading http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,69696.0.html and you might have some idea.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Highlighted
Grafter

So you reckon he read that thread and thought stuff this?
I do think that was blown out of all proportion to be honest.
Do you think he genuinely thought Ian had overstepped the mark and decided to throw in the towel?
Ian didn't just move the thread and unless it contravenes the forum rules in a major way such as being off topic, surely the OP retains control of a thread they start?
Highlighted
Community Veteran

[me=Be3G]would like to point out that he'd rather this thread doesn't turn in to another debate like the one in jelv's thread.[/me]
Highlighted
Grafter

Okay, noted, just wondered what was so bad that he decided enough was enough thats all.
Grafter

Especially as none of us know what did happen, In this or the previous episode.
All I can honestly say is that in my experience, I have had a few of my posts moderated and in two case PM'd the mod concerned and did get nearly the original reinstated.
Other people have also taken a line and got their posts reinstalled to the original position, proving that the Mods are not  "Gods" but real people after all.
With that I agree with Be3G dont let us sling mud where we would not go ourselves
Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 10

Quote from: techguy
So you reckon he read that thread and thought stuff this?

I started that thread after he'd resigned.
It wasn't just the topic moving issue, there was also the matter of the modification of a considerable number of posts without adding notes in accordance with the normal moderating standards of these boards.
There's no disputing that Ian did what he did out with the best of intents, however if anyone thinks Ian was not out of order in the way he did it I suggest you read what he said about it himself: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,69696.msg555434.html#msg555434
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Highlighted
Grafter

I did not know he'd resigned as while I spent quite a bit of time on the forums I'm not here as much as some of the members so I wouldn't know this.