cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where have they gone

pierre_pierre
Grafter

Where have they gone

Its unusual, I know they had a hard weekend, but Gerry and Josie havnt made an appearance today, It is far too windy for Gerry to have flown up, perhaps they are using up the free phone minutes - after all they were getting chatty late on  Cheesy Grin Roll eyes Cool Shocked Kiss
8 REPLIES
jmd
Grafter

Re: Where have they gone

I have been out visiting friends........................ I do have a life outside this fascinating forum. Smiley
Gerry/Shutter has been assisting me with getting a photo onto ones of my posts.................but will need to work on that this evening Roll eyes
sorry to have been missed!
the weather here has not been has horrible as it has been down South..............just windy and wet

ps I like your new look Pierre!
pierre_pierre
Grafter

now I am feeling sheepish Cheesy Kiss
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy
Nice to know we were missed....
Hi Josie..... Just got in myself.....
Sorry to disappoint you Pierre..... Been down the seafront, getting soaked in spray from the waves, and wondering if the Isle of Wight ferry is going to turnover, before or after I press the shutter.... By eck, it wernt arf windy down there....With my seagoing experience I would not have like to have been on that ferry, it was rolling about all over the place, and I reckon it were about a 15 degree roll (side to side).... The hovercraft had stopped running, and the "fast cat" service had also been terminated,.. just saw  the last one fighting it`s way into harbour....
Got some terrific shots of big waves crashing over the sea wall, and as high as (or higher) the lamp posts...My missus took 253 pics, and I suppose I must have taken about 150... Been there for about 4 hours.... got to wash the car now, as it is covered in salt, from the spray..... n Just downloaded the pics, and there was 197 so now I got to go through them and ditch the duff stuff ! ! Roll eyes
N/A

I thought you looked a little RAMbo-ish
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Quote from: James_H
I thought you looked a little RAMbo-ish

LITTLE being the operative word..... Huh Roll eyes Roll eyes
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Ill have to change it to something els, that will make them wonder what we are talking about. Grin Grin Grin
Fixes: 47

I saw the IOW ferry struggling out of harbour this morning on the news.
At the time I thought 'you wouldn't get me on that in this weather'.
I was sick on the night crossing to Ireland a few years ago but fine on the daytime return journey.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
James
Grafter

Quote from: pierre_pierre
Ill have to change it to something els, that will make them wonder what we are talking about. Grin Grin Grin

Pfft, stop your bleating Wink