SVGA Monitor

Minimum Apple Mac Specification
Mac OS 8.6 and higher
PowerPC 601 or equivalent 200Mhz
32MB RAM
2-speed CD-ROM player
Video display 800 x 600 / 256 colours
100MB free on hard drive

WOW, this must really be cutting-edge stuff (anyone still using a computer with 32MB RAM?).
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Re: What you need (for plusNet fibre)

Yes, my BBC computer (Model B) is showing 32 MB RAM.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Re: What you need (for plusNet fibre)

Looks like my ZX81 hasn't a hope, it already has the 16kB expansion and I don't think I can get a larger one.
I can't really see why a CD ROM is a necessity for obtaining a fibre service though, I only used a CD to set up internet once (probably dial-up) and soon removed the annoying software and did it properly.
I can't believe my old Pentium 133 wouldn't work as it was nearly the fastest thing available when I got it to replace an ageing Amstrad 286.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.