cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What would you think?

Community Veteran
Fixes: 27

What would you think?

Would you not agree that people would think I was mad if I said to them, I’ve got a box of clothes, some plastic guns and other bits so why don’t we dress up and I’ll pretend to be a crook and you guys can be the cops that track me down. Now, chances are if I were to suggest this it would raise an eye brow or two and possibly doubts about my sanity!

However, if I were to say I’m thinking of making a film I’d get a totally different response when in essence they are the same thing, with the exception of the cameras!

8 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: What would you think?

Doesn't it come down to, then it would be a paid job?

There are many things that if it there wasn't money/job involved people would assume you were crackers to do it.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

People dressing up and pretending to be things in their adulthood is referred to as "Cosplay", usually imitating popular characters from TV, Movies, games and fiction, so for the former, I'd think you were either a cosplayer, or you were just weird...

Second part, well, you have to be nuts to do such things infront of a camera...Funny

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

@Mook  Depends on how many pints of real ale we had consumed.............. Cheesy

Community Veteran

I think you all have valid points, but the cosplay was news to me so I image searched it, I now wish I hadn't I've seen things that I can never undo, so thanks for that @twocvbloke. As regards the beers @shutter, that is so very true, and as @billnotben says does the fact your are being paid give it a degree of sensibility?

Community Veteran

Mook wrote:

I now wish I hadn't I've seen things that I can never undo

You're not a fan of attractive ladies in close-fitting outfits then? Cool smiley

Welshdragon
Rising Star

Depends on, how much you are willing to pay.....PMSL

Community Veteran

Nowt wrong with that @twocvbloke but I was referring to the likes of this:

https://pixabay.com/static/uploads/photo/2015/10/09/23/35/cosplay-980208__340.jpg

But each to their own.

Community Veteran

Mook wrote:
But each to their own.

Indeed, if you feel like searching for crossdressing cosplayers, that's your prerogative...................... Crazy2