cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What was that awful noise?

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

What was that awful noise?

I was quietly loading the dishwasher after a late supper, when an awful scream rent the air, that was coming from the living room where my seriously disabled wife was I thought sitting comfortably...
Could it be that darn stray cat that wears the same magnetic key as our cat and can open her cat flap and a battle was going on in our living room? Or had my wife fallen out of her chair and laying in a distressed heap on the floor?
Dropping and smashing a mug I rushed into the living room, to find everything seemed to be ok...except The Voice was on...
Nuff said!!
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
2 REPLIES
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 11

Re: What was that awful noise?

LOL  Cheesy
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: What was that awful noise?

The Voice... Har Har Har ....  BGT    Har Har Har ...... X-Factor ...... Har Har Har...
What a joke.... but Simon Cowell is making millions from them ! ! ...    If you really want to see how bad the so-called British Talent scene is,....  "Go Compare"....  have a look on Youtube for other countries versions around the world.... you will see some really good talent... OK.. so you may not understand the language(s) ... but you will understand how pathetically bad the UK show(s) and talent are....