Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the point of this spam from Spain

Community Veteran
Fixes: 56

What is the point of this spam from Spain

People by university in Croatia.
S, the LMP07 can be seen as an evolution of its basic layout. Cultural sector creates new vacancies, raises intellectual capital and generates creative potential of the society.
Courses are offered in the day, evening, on weekends, and online. January 1995 to 17 August 2007.
Pappio because of its location on Pappio Creek. Michael Waring, but these were unsuccessful.
Buddhist education to the young. Livery Company in 1809. In 1988, he was accused by his daughters of sexual abuse, and by at least one daughter of satanic ritual abuse.
8 REPLIES
Fixes: 47

Re: What is the point of this spam from Spain

It makes you wonder
Falk Oberdorf Ronceva Tafel. Connell resigned on March 17, 1884.
Hill fort near Moel Famau. Elected position usually held by a professor for four years.
Black Cluster is stronger than the other bombers. There were 705 housing units at an average density of 335.
In order to encourage this, the foundation donates facilities to schools in the city and surrounding areas. As was the case with many other bands of the era, Tank was never able to build on the promise shown by their first album. O segne ihn mit holdem Sinn  .
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

These security experts are verbose that's about as clear to me as the original spam  Embarrassed
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

@ PeterLoftus..... Yeah, me too... I`m no clearer as to the reason behind it, nor the point the "securyty" guy was trying to make... except.. to check my bank account  !...
He doesn`t say how or why this nonsense email is related to having your personal details... or anything else
EDIT EDIT EDIT...
here is one I got, just before I read this thread..!  ..

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
In any event, its appearance in early 1597 makes 1596 the latest possible date for the play's composition. Bogan's trademark double entendres.
American Embassy in Beijing, China. In 2368, the ship brought Dr.
Production by Human Alveolar Macrophages. Out of 45 Janata Dal members of parliament, 17 left the party and supported Yadav.
Olanzapine as a first line maintenance treatment. Thursdays from 10 January to 14 February 1985. Angela offers Pam her dominant male cat Ash, but after Pam apologetically declines, Angela's chilly behavior returns.
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Community Veteran

Is it spam Saturday Wink Wink Wink
Gaza girl was killed by flying shrapnel when a Qassam missile launched from Gaza at Israel fell short and landed near her home. Onyanko Club's members did.
The investigator's conclusion was that there is no evidence supporting a reason to fear sabotage from the Japanese Americans. Multifactorial inheritance with cultural transmission and assortative mating.
IT provider in Europe where he spent over 23 years. Cited in Ruotsila, pg.
Florestine are not brother and sister as they believed, and there is still hope for them. The perithecia are embedded in the flesh of the ascocarp, the stroma, which is tough, elastic, and white. Merrick Carey, former Georgetown University administrator Loren Thompson, and policy analyst Donald Soifer.
Community Veteran

and Spam Sunday...
Got another one today...  different sender, different subject and different garbage text
Fixes: 47

My Kaspersky has finally sussed out that they're spam and has started to move them to the spam folder.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran

So, PN will follow soon  ? ? ? ?    Undecided