cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What feature(s) from the old generic phone(s) do you miss on your Smartphone ??

TORPC
Grafter

Re: What feature(s) from the old generic phone(s) do you miss on your Smartphone ??

Both the Tablet & the HUAWEI has that feature, so you think they are not stock, then ?Huh
Fixes: 301

Re: What feature(s) from the old generic phone(s) do you miss on your Smartphone ??

nope, very few are. most will have been tweaked by the manufacturer.

Customer / Moderator / If it helped click the thumb / If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'

nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 2

wp8 has blacklist facility on the handset Smiley
the battery life is the biggest problem, I agree the phones are too thin nowadays, if they made the phone 1/2" deep it would have extra space for a decent sized battery that would at least last a week, my old Nokia  handset lasted 3 weeks and I used to send about 4 texts a day on it but i do like the smartphone and at least Nokia made clip on battery packs to give you an extra  hour of life ....
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Fixes: 301

Quote from: nanotm
wp8 has blacklist facility on the handset Smiley

yeah, i have a win phone as well and that's a pretty handy feature. hope it comes along in android L. seemless integration would be nice.

Customer / Moderator / If it helped click the thumb / If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'

nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 2

well its like everything else in android, so long as the phone makers pay the licence fees they can put it into any phone they make  Wink
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you