cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What did Jameseh get up to last night?

Community Veteran
Fixes: 21

What did Jameseh get up to last night?

I don't suppose he'll tell us, but he has been making a lot of typos today Crazy
8 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Re: What did Jameseh get up to last night?

Nothing out of the ordinary, just need to remember to check what I'm typing a little more before I actually hit the "post" button.  So rapped knuckles for me.
But in the interest of sounding like I'm not a robot...
I play league pool on Monday nights, but sadly for the last time.  I go down as usual with Dan Kirkland who plays on the same team as me.  Played a relatively decent game with a couple of silly positional shots before missing the black over the corner pocket and then got very angry with myself.  Truth is, I couldn't focus on the black ball and I was sober Sad
So, I've finally accepted the fact that my eyesight isn't good enough to play on a 6' long table anymore and I was just really annoyed that I've got to that stage.  So I'll have a couple more free nights in the week as I 'used' to play on Monday and Wednesdays.  Maybe I'll start playing football or cricket again.
So, no reason for typos, but a little story for you instead. Oh, and I'm 28 next week Smiley
geewizz
Grafter

Grin Top answer!
Community Veteran

No need for the knuckle rapping, just pulling your leg a bit (as long as the major typos are put right Roll eyes
There are such things as opticians mind. I'm sure PN pay you enough for you to afford a set of "Dennis Taylor" s  Cool
James
Grafter

Hehe, I imagine that Dennis Taylor can see properly with glasses on.  My eyesight's complicated enough to mean that glasses will only give me clear vision within around 6 feet or so. Which isn't quite enough for pool/snooker.
Community Veteran

Ah, sorry to hear that. Don't suppose a custom set of varifocals would work, probably cost an arm and a leg though (you have trouble with some shots without the arm and leg Cheesy). Maybe just have a pint and carry one regardless Shocked
geewizz
Grafter

Carrying another pint without regard is a criminal offence ... probably.
Community Veteran

Quote from: Jameseh
Oh, and I'm 28 next week Smiley

Oh ancient one Smiley
jmd
Grafter

Happy birthday Jameseh............... for next week - nothing like advance notification! Smiley