Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are they called?

Community Veteran
Posts: 3,827
Thanks: 44
Fixes: 1
Registered: ‎24-09-2008

What are they called?

I started receiving them about a month ago,  First I received was from a friend in Japan. It was an email, just a sender, a subject, and an attachment (no text).
The attachment was a video-clip. With the sender on camera speaking the message into the camera.
Its up to 4 or 5 a day, seems to be replacing emails messages. So simple, start Video recording, speak message and more typing messages.
DAK what they are called? Is there a name for this form of communication, Video message seems a bit clumsy.
(Concluded from the background of some of the images, they have been sent from a phone).
Posts: 19,757
Registered: ‎30-07-2007

Re: What are they called?

AWOB  a waste of bandwidth Angry