cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well five months later...

Community Veteran

Well five months later...

http://community.plus.net/comms/2006/11/05/care-for-the-community/
Intresting to see how things have progressed....
6 REPLIES
Liam
Grafter

Re: Well five months later...

'tis a bit different isn't it :-)
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 4

Which do you prefer?
Community Veteran

I don't know tbh, on the prototype the colours seem far more clearly defined, but I prefer the purple colour scheme here Smiley
filbower

I personally feel the current community forum has a nice modern feel whereas the initial design looks dated and not as welcoming.
lingbob
Grafter

From what little bit that can be seen, I much prefer the prototype. Overall looks are better, colour scheme is better and the layout is much more attractive.
Regards .....
HSNetwork
Grafter

To be honest I think both have their ups and downs. The upside for the protoype is that it has 3 columns instead of the 2 and makes much better use of the available space, the obvious drawback to this is if (not that I know anyonebut meh) you get a user still running on 600*800 res instead of upards.
I like the purple on this on to be very honest but the thing that puts me off is the lack of borders (or the very very faint colour differences), so telling the difference between whabelongs to what part can be a ball ache.
Also I like the name and logo of this site instead of the prototype PlusPlus or Plus+ which to me didnt look like anything much. The current name and look is far more welcoming and heart warming lol.