cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well done PlusNet

Bob_Milton
Grafter

Well done PlusNet

Here is an extract from the 9th July EOD.
Kelly - has been ringing customers to welcome them to the company

Again, well done.
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: Well done PlusNet

nice thought ! Kelly!..... Hope it is on your "free minutes" ! !  Cheesy  Roll eyes  Roll eyes
Fixes: 104

Do I get a phone call next month to say thanks for been with us five years?  Smiley
Will Moderate For Thanks
geewizz
Grafter

Quote from: adiewoo
Do I get a phone call next month to say thanks for having been with us five years?  Smiley

I didn't get one on my fifth anniversary, so don't hold your breath. I'll be 40 tomorrow and I'm waiting for the postman to arrive with my birthday card from Plusnet. He passed the house 10 minutes ago but didn't stop here. I'm wondering if he is coming back later with the Plusnet card because it was too large to fit in with the normal deliveries.
Plusnet Alumni (retired) orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Well it's being sent by parcelforce, because 80 foot tall bronze statues of the mighty Status Quo don't even count as a large letter for some reason. Dratted scam artists.
Oops... sorry, didn't mean to spoil the surprise...
geewizz
Grafter

KEEEWL!
I'll go and move the freezer to the other side of the garage and poke a hole in the felt.
After that I'll have to look for somewhere to house this generous embodiement of three-chorded, decade-spanning musicality in fundamental alloy.
Plusnet are the bestest!
PS - Fear not. I shall feign surprise when the postman knocks.
nadger
Rising Star

Quote from: geewizz
I'll be 40 tomorrow and I'm waiting for the postman to arrive with my birthday card from Plusnet. He passed the house 10 minutes ago but didn't stop here. I'm wondering if he is coming back later with the Plusnet card because it was too large to fit in with the normal deliveries.
Happy 40th  Cool
I did notice a cake, on my profile, to mark my birthday last week  Smiley