cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well done Eire.lol

thisoldman
Grafter

Well done Eire.lol

Well done to the rebublic of Ireland for contributing to the fall of the euro.  we hope portugal and spain will now follow you, especially Spain.
With RBS holding 95 billion of irish debt it will be a shame to see the wee people of scotland scrambling to get their money out of rbs, soon lol, and it will be ven funnier to see |Santander  fall after their takeovers in uk
Lets even hope the yankees get involved in korea and then we will see the mighy dollar hit the floor.
A great Xmas  (soz  to strat) is in store for shortsellers on currency markets and the futures markets are looking good for 
euru sceptics Smiley.
8 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Well done Eire.lol

It is not just Scots, I will be taking my money out of RBS as my branch has been sold to the Spaniards. Interestingly the staff at the bank  seem to be in denial that there is anything going to change when they become Santander.
I have already had my Abbey savings account switched to Santander.
My problem is I don't know the safest place to put the money. * goes to looks under mattress
pierre_pierre
Grafter

a hole dug in floor under mat under bed, so you dont fall in it
pierre_pierre
Grafter

or looking a the Box last night bye a water bottling plant
DOCUMENTARY: The Foods That Make Billions On: BBC 2
Liquid Gold. Episode 1.
Series telling the story of how big businesses transform simple commodities into highly profitable brands. The first episode tells the extraordinary story of how the bottled water industry has grown from nothing to become one of the biggest success stories in the modern food and beverage industry in just forty years. With billions at stake, the market is fiercely fought over by the world's multinationals who promise us health, convenience and youth. It is natural and pure and sourced at minimal cost, its real value lies in the marketing and branding.
Steve
Pro

I bank with RBS In Scotland and the Scottish branches will not be affected, Also Is It really that hard to spell Christmas the proper way?
Fixes: 47

Sadly there is no such thing as a trustworthy financial institution Cry

Quote from: thisoldman
A great Xmas  (soz  to strat)

No problem.....although you should know better Wink
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Quote from: Steve
I bank with RBS In Scotland and the Scottish branches will not be affected,

RBS owned branches in Scotland that are branded as NatWest are also being sold to Santander.
thisoldman
Grafter

Quote from: Strat
No problem.....although you should know better Wink

My dearest Strat  you are quite right i have  better things to worry about than abbreviated words.
For your info the genesis (how appropriate) of the Xmas word lay in the users total disenchantment with the growing hypocrisy of the Christ mas  season. hence the X indicates the original users displeasure.
Do you get cards etc   from people you have never seen or heard from  for ages and ages?
You are no scrooge. I think, for what its worth, that you are one of the more pleasant people in here.
dick:green Quote tag fixed.

Community Veteran

Actually an X or cross has traditionally been used as an abbreviation for Christ since medieval times.  Roll eyes
John