Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weatherman Confirms US Military Sprays Chemtrails

WildRose52
Grafter

European Parliament: question on aircraft condensation trails which no longer only contain water
Strasbourg, France - By Erik Meijer (GUE/NGL)
(WAPA) - "Written question E-2455/07
by Erik Meijer (GUE/NGL)
to the Commission
Subject: aircraft condensation trails which no longer only contain water but cause persistent milky veils, possibly due to the presence of barium, aluminium and iron
http://www.avionews.com/index.php?corpo=see_news_home.php&news_id=1077601&pagina_chiamante=index.php

Salfate Conspiración HAARP Earthquake Haití (1/2) SUBBED

-g

29 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

Re: Weatherman Confirms US Military Sprays Chemtrails

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory
The chemtrail conspiracy theory holds that most contrails  are actually chemicals or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes for a purpose undisclosed to the general public. Versions of the chemtrail conspiracy theory circulating on the internet and radio talk shows theorize that the activity is directed by government officials.  As a result, federal agencies have received thousands of complaints from people who have demanded an explanation. The existence of chemtrails has been repeatedly denied by government agencies and scientists around the world
The video you linked to does refer to chemtrails but in fact, as he states, they are chaff (inert paper or foil) used to fool radar and this is a standard technique which was even used in the second world war for the same reason.
198kHz
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Never mind what the clip is titled, please listen to what the man actually says, Waitrose. Aluminium, plastic, or metallised paper chaff, NOT chemtrails, or even contrails.  Roll eyes
Not young enough to know everything
pierre_pierre
Grafter

#
sonygvf Ammm, Chaff is not Chemtrails. Chaff is used to confuse enemy aircraft radar. They were probably testing the deployment methods. Again NOT Chemtrails. Chaff is bits of aluminum foil type material. 4 hours ago
pierre_pierre
Grafter

I have a theory that the theorist can only read what they think the rubbish is and not what is being said.
No it is not raining it is the Chaff -radar confuser
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Chaff, also known as Window was developed during the second world war, although it was being discussed in Britain as early as 1937. As a means to confuse the then early development of RADAR. Tons of the aluminium strips were used by both the British and the Germans.
It was used heavily during the Falklands war by the British.
It is still in use to day as an effective first stage electronic countermeasure. It mostly returns to earth after floating around in the atmosphere for a while.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Quote from: pierre_pierre
I have a theory that the theorist can only read what they think the rubbish is and not what is being said.

There must have a name for that Theroy, .................and a snappy TLA Roll eyes .
I could refer to it often. (The art of reading something into an article that didn't exist in the first place).

Community Veteran

wildrose, that's your 'proof'?  hah!  dropping chaff is not the same as spraying chemtrails, which uses a different method of cloud 'seeding' in order to bring much needed rain.  ask the chinese.
even if you found conclusive evidence to back up all your assertions, you'd still be a conspiracy theorist.  keep going.  you might come up with something useful one day.
WildRose52
Grafter

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Saw this on youtube as well, http://www.youtube.com/v/qASf5DEN_c4, they have some interesting scientific stuff.
Anyone interested in cloud seeding could read
Weather Modification: Programs, Problems, Policy and Potential (by the Congressional Research Service, which I sometimes find a bit OTT). http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1410213528/multipscleroa-21
Guidelines for Cloud Seeding - Conrad G. Keyes:-  http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/078440819X/multipscleroa-21
The Truth About Chernobyl by Andrei Sakharov:- http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1850433313/multipscleroa-21,
Specifically the sections on cloud seeding in relation to controlling fallout and chemical dispersal.
On the other hand.............there's a green woodpecker digging holes in my lawn, wonder why it does that.
198kHz
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Quote from: WildRose52
Ah, but now I can PROVE it.....

WildRose, you have spectacularly failed to prove anything.
I had my doubts before, but if that is the standard of your 'proof' then there's no point in wasting time reading your ramblings any more.
Not young enough to know everything
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Quote from: WildRose52

Seeing as my critics in this forum are so convinced that I`m nothing more than a
`conspiracy theorist`  -  then nothing gives me more pleasure than PROVING to
you that I`m not.

On a previous occasion, I mentioned `chemtrails`
Like with most issues, my critics came out in force against me.
Ah, but now I can PROVE it.....

and just for good measure that guy`s a former MARINE !!!
This has always been a subject which led the SHEEPLE to shout `conspiracy` at the truth-tellers.
Now, lets see the critics stand up and shout
Otherwise sit down - keep drinking the cool-aide - no need to worry - your government just loves you (yeah)

Erm......!

Now, lets see the critics stand up and shout

Otherwise sit down
- keep drinking the cool-aide - no need to worry - your government just loves you (yeah)

Please understand I have no more a way of knowing what is going on than what anyone else has.

So , In conclusion....... if you don`t know what you are talking about.........keep stum.!..... Lips are sealed
To put it another way.......
"Engage brain, before opening mouth"....
WildRose52
Grafter

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Quote from: journeys

On the other hand.............there's a green woodpecker digging holes in my lawn, wonder why it does that.

Perhaps he is digging for the truth.....  Grin Grin Grin
WildRose52
Grafter

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/8782/1st1st.png

Bill Gates` speech.

Quote :    "the world’s population is rapidly heading toward a staggering 9 billion and
that, “if we do a good job on new vaccines, healthcare, and reproductive health services
we could lower that by 10-15%.”