Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather Station

Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Weather Station

I got my self one of these as a late birthday present from Maplin's, to keep the weather sensor more accurate I painted the cover white.
Why it was made in the color gray I don't know!
I plan to get a Raspberry Pi to upload the data from the weather station to the met office, when I can get some one to do the coding for me, with me being Dyslexic there is no way can I do the coding for the Raspberry Pi, for now I am going to use a old DELL Running XP to do the job.
I will try and get the DELL set up later on this week to send the data to the met office.
Any volunteers to do the coding for me?
Oh I forgot to say I am willing to pay you for your time.
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Re: Weather Station

A friend of mine had a weather station, and out updates to Facebook on a regular basis. When he first had it he set out up to update his Facebook status ebb very fifteen minutes.
Which meant everyone of his friends (including yours truly) got the same amount of updates too.
It got a bit annoying. Angry
We did have a laugh though. We used to sneak into his garden and put water into his rainfall funnel when it was dry. We did this on a regular basis. Until one day when we topped it up with wine. He saw the funny side --- eventually!
Fixes: 47

I have one of these which updates to http://wow.metoffice.gov.uk/latestobservationservlet?siteID=23059249 when my PC is on.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

I`m a WINDOWs fan myself...... front and back, in that order....  Cheesy