cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weakest Link?

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Weakest Link?

Purely out of curiosity, does anybody know what the highest amount won on the Weakest Link programme is? It's quite difficult to find out, I've checked out the "official" websites for this, but they don't list the info.
The lowest was a couple of weeks ago, can't remember what it was, but I remember Anne Robinson commenting about it at the time, it was well under a grand though.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
2 REPLIES
geewizz
Grafter

Re: Weakest Link?

My guess is that the highest amount won on the Weakest Link would be on one of the charity editions.
glyndev
Grafter

Re: Weakest Link?

I prefer watching Countdown and Deal or no deal. With countdown I especially like it when Carol cant get the numbers game right. Take the other day the numbers where 25, 75, 50, 100, 10 and 8 with a total of 751 to be found. Got it straight away but Carol couldnt work it out :-).
Oh and the maths to get it are  75 x 100 +10 = 7510    50 / 25 = 2 + 8 = 10    7510 / 10 = 751