Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We'll do you proud :D

Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

We'll do you proud :D

This has turned up on the forum today:

I wondered what had caused the "Template error" message earlier  Crazy
Then we have the Faraday outages which have been annoying for at least a week. As OldJim pointed out previously:
Quote from: Oldjim
Now some people are organised (and a lot smaller I believe)
http://status.zensupport.co.uk/active/5/2577
To help minimise disruption to our customers Zen engineers will be moving all WBMC users connected to this node to our spare capacity in Stepney Green. Some users may notice a brief outage while their PPP session re-establishes.

I did ask in my other thread why PN can't / won't switch users over to other network / spare capacity but apparently they didn't want to do us proud  Roll eyes
So they won't switch us onto other networks / capacity and just changing an image causes the forum to crash. Do you think they are they really "doing us proud"?
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
3 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Re: We'll do you proud :D

Hi Smiley
You may have noticed a number of speed related complaints over the last week.  Moving everyone onto the 'other network' would make those considerably worse.
It isn't a case of not wanting to help - I don't think that this approach would work for us and our approach is the best we can do with what we have available.  We have also enabled additional capacity at our secondary site to try and alleviate the speed issues as much as possible.
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 4

We don't have connectivity into Stepney Green yet.  We've got Colindale and Faraday right now.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Wow! 2 replies within such a short perid of time and both were actually very good!
You really DID do me proud!  Wink
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!